Missions

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

DavidG
Competent
Competent

Missions

Post by DavidG »

This might be obvious, but is there a way to see which missions I’ve actually completed in full? My current commander has been running about 8 years in RL, with several long breaks, and I can’t actually remember that far back!
RobsterLeal
Competent
Competent

Re: Missions

Post by RobsterLeal »

Thats a good question, and no to my admittedly small knowledge, no sure way.

Several missions have an end message - the Collector for instance leaves a message on the F5 screen. Some end with you receiving a new doohicky for your beloved ship.

Bottom line - if you've forgotten if you've done them, try to do them again and see what happens :)
Wildeblood
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Wildeblood »

DavidG wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:17 pm
This might be obvious, but is there a way to see which missions I’ve actually completed in full? My current commander has been running about 8 years in RL, with several long breaks, and I can’t actually remember that far back!
Read the mission variables section of your save file. Some will delete all evidence of their presence once completed, but some will leave a "complete" message behind to stop themselves repeating.
I thought the grey swan symbol was good, but when he said the new country's flag should be printed on "holographic" fabric, I began to doubt.
Nite Owl
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Nite Owl »

Such a "Lack of Remembrance" is what lead me to join the League of Copious Note Takers.
Humor is the second most subjective thing on the planet

Brevity is the soul of wit and vulgarity is wit's downfall

Good Night and Good Luck - Read You Soon