Lore meta-oxp's

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Cholmondely
Archivist
Archivist
Location: The Delightful Domains of His Most Britannic Majesty (industrial? agricultural? mainly anything?)

Re: Lore meta-oxp's

Post by Cholmondely »

montana05 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:20 pm
While I do feel honored, the picture on your wiki page shows my Medical Moray S2, not the core game ship. If you do need Griff's Ophidian I have the OXP and could upload for you, probably also create a wiki page for it.

I will be busy for about 1 week more but if you need help just PM me, simple modifications I could do in the morning while drinking my coffee. :wink:
So... I've replaced the download for the Medical Moray with that for the Ophidian (already on the Expansions Manager).

I found an old oxp by Griff which gives the ArcElite ships - and which look like the ArcElite ships! Link now up on the Lore Collection wiki page.

Thanks for getting back to me!

Cholmondeley
Comments wanted:
Missing OXPs? What do you think is missing?
Lore: The economics of ship building How many built for Aronar?
Lore: The Space Traders Flight Training Manual: Cowell & MgRath Do you agree with Redspear?
Cholmondely
Archivist
Archivist
Location: The Delightful Domains of His Most Britannic Majesty (industrial? agricultural? mainly anything?)

Re: Lore meta-oxp's

Post by Cholmondely »

New Version (1.2) now available for download!

1) Fixes typo and mistaken reference to Griff's Moray
2) Replaces FPO Lave with phkb's rejig of Lave OXP
3) Adds in HIMSN, TOGY Memorials & Planet Forests and Oceans

Could one of our friendly boffins kindly wave his magic wand over the Expansions Manager to update it with this?
Comments wanted:
Missing OXPs? What do you think is missing?
Lore: The economics of ship building How many built for Aronar?
Lore: The Space Traders Flight Training Manual: Cowell & MgRath Do you agree with Redspear?