Been away, catching up, PMs welcome

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Milo
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Been away, catching up, PMs welcome

Post by Milo »

Hello everyone,

Sorry for dropping off the grid, I went on an ill-advised galaxy jump and ended up in a dead-end sector for a while before luckily salvaging a spare galaxy jump drive off a pirate...

Anyhow, it seems I have 601 update notifications to catch up on since I was last active around September 2020. I'll work through that, but meanwhile if there's anything you'd like to bring to my attention regarding the OXPs that I was maintaining back then (list below), please feel free to send me a PM.

Cheers,
Milo

(Mechanics) Traffic Control 2.00
(Mechanics) Pods 1.48
(Equipment) Mining IFF Scanner Upgrade 1.1.3
(Weapons) Armoury 1.21
(Equipment) IronHide 3.06
Cody
Sharp Shooter Spam Assassin
Sharp Shooter Spam Assassin

Re: Been away, catching up, PMs welcome

Post by Cody »

Welcome back, Milo!
I would advise stilts for the quagmires, and camels for the snowy hills
And any survivors, their debts I will certainly pay. There's always a way!
Cholmondely
Archivist
Archivist
Location: The Delightful Domains of His Most Britannic Majesty (industrial? agricultural? mainly anything?)

Post by Cholmondely »

Milo wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:05 am
Hello everyone,

Sorry for dropping off the grid, I went on an ill-advised galaxy jump and ended up in a dead-end sector for a while before luckily salvaging a spare galaxy jump drive off a pirate...

Anyhow, it seems I have 601 update notifications to catch up on since I was last active around September 2020. I'll work through that, but meanwhile if there's anything you'd like to bring to my attention regarding the OXPs that I was maintaining back then (list below), please feel free to send me a PM.

Cheers,
Milo
Hope that you at least managed to enjoy yourself while the rest of us were be chased around by the viroids!

Image courtesy of cbr
Comments wanted:
Missing OXPs? What do you think is missing?
Lore: The economics of ship building How many built for Aronar?
Lore: The Space Traders Flight Training Manual: Cowell & MgRath Do you agree with Redspear?
Milo
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Milo »

Hi Cody and Cholmondely. Fortunately, the viroids hadn't reached that lost sector I was, but now that I'm traveling in more civilized areas again, we'll just have to see how long my luck holds.

Incidentally, dybal had left me a note about a bug in Traffic Control where it wasn't detecting docking clearance "granted" status correctly, resulting in unspecified wrongness when combined with ILS. I've published an update for that OXP, so I hope any incorrectness along those lines is now resolved.