Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

Iron Raven problem

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

peristalsis
Poor
Poor

Iron Raven problem

Post by peristalsis »

Been playing this mission for some time. I've made Elite three times (I cheat) and in all three instances I get to the "bring ten radioactives" etc. scenario at AArdzar and after that it moves no further when I bring back the requirements. I don't know why. If I un-install and re-install the oxp I'm still at the same place I'm stuck at. How does one delete the sub missions in the game to start the oxp anew? TIA!!
peristalsis
Poor
Poor

Re: Iron Raven problem

Post by peristalsis »

Particular scenario still not working but...more scenarios have suddenly opened up. I'm thinking the game counts and uses SDF kills to move along. Just defeated the Syrius forces at Maenes so back at 'waiting for galcop' to get back to me (G). Do like the missions though..thanks Ramirez if your still around!! (G).
Milo
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Iron Raven problem

Post by Milo »

Forgive my thread necromancy, but I looked into this and found that Iron Raven's mission progression was checking alienItems, and since 1.82 that needs to be changed to alien_items. If anyone looks at this thread in the future, this should be fixed as of Iron Raven 1.4.2.1 (release pending).

And yes, Iron Raven has multiple mission branches, so you could still progress others while this one was stuck.