Solo's Console HUD Released

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

CaptSolo
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Solo's Console HUD Released

Post by CaptSolo »

Have actually made this available for download for quite sometime but felt reluctant to post it here. After all there are so many superior HUD's available, especially CSOTB's. Since getting a Box account I've noticed a few downloads, most likely players testing it and then just as quickly discarding. :twisted:

Anyway I have modified the original somewhat so both it and version 1.1 are hereby officially released. I refer you to the Wiki page here for further details. Version 1.1 can be downloaded here.
RyanHoots
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Solo's Console HUD Released

Post by RyanHoots »

I've been using the default HUD for a while, but I'm going to give this one a try. It looks pretty nice. :)
CommonSenseOTB
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CommonSenseOTB »

CaptSolo, don't sell yourself short now. For a basic dash type of hud it's quite all right. Many people want a basic hud, tailored to their taste. I'll bet you get more downloads than I do of the NumericHUDv2.

Cheers. :)
Take an idea from one person and twist or modify it in a different way as a return suggestion so another person can see a part of it that can apply to the oxp they are working on.

CommonSense 'Outside-the-Box' Design Studios Ltd.
WIKI+OXPs
Cmdr Wyvern
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Cmdr Wyvern »

CommonSenseOTB wrote:
CaptSolo, don't sell yourself short now. For a basic dash type of hud it's quite all right. Many people want a basic hud, tailored to their taste. I'll bet you get more downloads than I do of the NumericHUDv2.

Cheers. :)
Numericv2 was made for widescreen HD monitors, which not everybody has. ConsoleHUD fits standard monitors fine, but may not look so great on a widescreen.
Running Oolite buttery smooth & rock stable w/ tons of eyecandy oxps on:
ASUS Prime X370-A
Ryzen 5 1500X
16GB DDR4 3200MHZ
128GB NVMe M.2 SSD (Boot drive)
1TB Hybrid HDD (For software and games)
EVGA GTX-1070 SC
1080P Samsung large screen monitor
Fleurghber
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by Fleurghber »

The file was not found at the specified location.