Help! Want a Josher

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

GarethGwill
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Help! Want a Josher

Post by GarethGwill »

I want to try a Josher, cant find the oxp, wiki says its in newships.oxp, but the link takes me to aegidian-special.oxp, i dont think its in there, or is it just not being offered in the station i'm docked in atm?

Current ship is cobra111 with the following= Large cargo bay, E.C.M, Fuel scoops, Docking comp, Scanner Targetting Enhancement, Multi-targetting system, advanced space compass, Forward beam laser, aft pulse laser.

Currently shuttling furs from Lave to Zaonce and computers on the return trip.

Any help will be appreciated, (not a urgent thing, still loads of Cr from getting one lol!)
LittleBear
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: On a survey mission for GalCop. Ship: Cobra Corvette: Hidden Dragon Rated: Deadly.

Post by LittleBear »

It is in newships (just had a look!). Download from oosat1 here:-

http://capnhack.com/hosting/oolite/Oolite/OoSat.html

It is available at Systems with techlevel 3+. However, if you play with all the OXPs in then there are about 200 ships in the game. Oolite slects a certain number from the list when it populates the Galaxys' shipyards. The ships at a particular place are then fixed (but slowly change over time). If you want to find a particular ship for sale, then you need to do some traveling! Go to lots of different systems and sooner or later they'll be one for sale. If however, you just bounce between two systems, you are only seeing the ships these two systems happen to have. Every shipyard is different.
OXPS : The Assassins Guild, Asteroid Storm, The Bank of the Black Monks, Random Hits, The Galactic Almanac, Renegade Pirates can be downloaded from the Elite Wiki here.
GarethGwill
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Thanks

Post by GarethGwill »

Just downloading now, guess i'm just too lazy to look for myself. I need an excuse to go to different systems.