Invisible Ships!

For test results, bug reports, announcements of new builds etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Getafix

Cmdr Wyvern
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Cmdr Wyvern »

I havn't encountered any ghost ships yet, but I have encountered ghost cargo a couple of times, and a ghost escape pod once. Also, Thargoids don't seem to death-curse anymore; I'm starting to miss being called a food blender or edible poet.

Running Oolite-PC 1.65 (standard full install release), w/ halsis.oxp, the latest behemoth.oxp, and PTSF200.oxp
Running Oolite buttery smooth & rock stable w/ tons of eyecandy oxps on:
ASUS Prime X370-A
Ryzen 5 1500X
16GB DDR4 3200MHZ
128GB NVMe M.2 SSD (Boot drive)
1TB Hybrid HDD (For software and games)
EVGA GTX-1070 SC
1080P Samsung large screen monitor
LittleBear
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: On a survey mission for GalCop. Ship: Cobra Corvette: Hidden Dragon Rated: Deadly.

Post by LittleBear »

In giving ships in assassins comms threats to hurl when they die (the same code as the thargoid death curses), I've noticed that somtimes they do it and somtimes they don't. Same goes for the thargoids, I don't get a curse everytime one is killed, just as often they do. Just one of those things. Besides, makes things more realistic! Somtimes they get to the Comms panel to hurl one last insult before their ship explodes and somtimes the don't! :wink:
OXPS : The Assassins Guild, Asteroid Storm, The Bank of the Black Monks, Random Hits, The Galactic Almanac, Renegade Pirates can be downloaded from the Elite Wiki here.