A blast from the past

Off topic discussion zone.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Cody

ffutures
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

A blast from the past

Post by ffutures »

Spotted a BBC micro that ended up unsold at £5 yesterday evening - probably because it was listed as a "keyboard" and as buyer collect from an address near Rugby in the UK. It was re-listed today, still at £5, as of now still no bids.

So if anyone wants to try Elite on the original platform, this may be a possibility. I have no idea if it works etc., but if anyone is interested:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Keyboard-/181675528121?
CommRLock78
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: A blast from the past

Post by CommRLock78 »

ffutures wrote:
Spotted a BBC micro that ended up unsold at £5 yesterday evening - probably because it was listed as a "keyboard" and as buyer collect from an address near Rugby in the UK. It was re-listed today, still at £5, as of now still no bids.

So if anyone wants to try Elite on the original platform, this may be a possibility. I have no idea if it works etc., but if anyone is interested:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Keyboard-/181675528121?
Might be a steal for £5 ;)
"I'll laser the mark all while munching a fistful of popcorn." - Markgräf von Ededleen, Marquess, Brutal Great One, Assassins' Guild Exterminator
---------------------------
At the helm of the Caduceus Omega, 'Murderous Morrígan'
spud42
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by spud42 »

auction ended because the item is no longer available.... maybe someone told him it was worth a bit more than a fiver??? lol
Arthur: OK. Leave this to me. I'm British. I know how to queue.
OR i could go with
Arthur Dent: I always said there was something fundamentally wrong with the universe.
or simply
ffutures
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by ffutures »

spud42 wrote:
auction ended because the item is no longer available.... maybe someone told him it was worth a bit more than a fiver??? lol
Wouldn't surprise me.