I'm writing something really nasty.

Writings and chronicles of the OOniverse.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

ClymAngus
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: I'm writing something really nasty.

Post by ClymAngus »

You see sir that's half the fun! You've toasted Raxxla. So if I'm hanging a story off the front end of yours (if only to start with) I have to find another way back.
No hand wavium here, I have an angle missed by most people (well a logical premise based on available facts anyway). Thing is, you've got to know your Holdstock. :D
Malacandra
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Malacandra »

ClymAngus wrote:
Malacandra wrote:
*mumbles something about Scotch mist.*
If someone is nice enough to point out the "max headroom sign" it is inadvisable to throw your face at it, just to prove it does indeed exist and is functioning properly.

After people went a bit "ape-sh*t" about the softcore (which is hardening up nicely (fooer)) that popped up. I though it prudent to inform people before posting; people getting their faces blown off, torture scenes, violence against the innocent etc etc etc.

I'm bored of "then they exploded like star dust and unicorn farts in the night sky". Ahhhh, it makes getting torn to shreds and blasted out into a vacuum seem almost magical doesn't it? Where do I sign up?
You may have misunderstood me when I said "Scotch mist". That was meant in the context of "what am I...?" and was a purely selfish reaction on my part to the list of authors, nothing more. 8)
"Sidewinder Precision Pro" and other Oolite fiction is now available for Amazon Kindle at a bargain price.

Sidewinder Precision Pro ||Claymore Mine ||The Russian Creed ||One Jump Ahead

All titles also available in paperback.
ClymAngus
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by ClymAngus »

I saw snark where clearly none was implied. A nasty personality flaw of mine, one which I usually have firmly buttoned down. I whole heatedly apologize for any offence caused by my rambunctious offence taking.
Malacandra
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Malacandra »

ClymAngus wrote:
I saw snark where clearly none was implied. A nasty personality flaw of mine, one which I usually have firmly buttoned down. I whole heatedly apologize for any offence caused by my rambunctious offence taking.
None taken, I should be clearer in my mischief-making, and I've also gone off half-cocked a time or two on my own account. Lang may yer lum reek!
"Sidewinder Precision Pro" and other Oolite fiction is now available for Amazon Kindle at a bargain price.

Sidewinder Precision Pro ||Claymore Mine ||The Russian Creed ||One Jump Ahead

All titles also available in paperback.