[CLOSED]BIG ship pilots needed!

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Paradox
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: BIG ship pilots needed!

Post by Paradox »

Hunh... 20 downloads of a beta ship, and 2 people gave me feedback...

In any event, a big thank you to Ranthe and Norby! I am removing the beta and will post an official release with the new modifications shortly!
Diziet Sma
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Diziet Sma »

Paradox wrote:
Sad to say, that's probably typical for most betas.. (my excuse is, I haven't had a chance to even jump in the cockpit.. and far better pilots than I had already reported positively.. so there wasn't a lot of point in my adding to the chorus)
Most games have some sort of paddling-pool-and-water-wings beginning to ease you in: Oolite takes the rather more Darwinian approach of heaving you straight into the ocean, often with a brick or two in your pockets for luck. ~ Disembodied
Paradox
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Paradox »

Diziet Sma wrote:
Paradox wrote:
Sad to say, that's probably typical for most betas.. (my excuse is, I haven't had a chance to even jump in the cockpit.. and far better pilots than I had already reported positively.. so there wasn't a lot of point in my adding to the chorus)
No problem Dizzy! But most any feedback is always helpful. It would let me know if the ship was going to be a problem for those not accustomed to docking big ships. };] (Or if it was just me and my "keyboard landings"! };]) But, no matter. I will release it tomorrow! };] (Would have been today, but I spent all morning fighting with the berth control scripts, then I went and flew around in my other new ship. };])