Help with by double posting error!

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

LittleBear
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: On a survey mission for GalCop. Ship: Cobra Corvette: Hidden Dragon Rated: Deadly.

Help with by double posting error!

Post by LittleBear »

Proberbly noticed a lot of my posts are doubling.

I'm not doing it on purpose, there is just somthing odd with my browser settings that I can't fix, which often causes my posts to be uploaded twice, but only on this site.

Could someone tell me how I delete my posts, so I can clean up as I go along?

Sorry about this all. :oops:
OXPS : The Assassins Guild, Asteroid Storm, The Bank of the Black Monks, Random Hits, The Galactic Almanac, Renegade Pirates can be downloaded from the Elite Wiki here.
Selezen
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Selezen »

At the top of any post you make there is an 'X' button (next to the quote and edit buttons).

Click that to delete your post.

:-)
themacman
Competent
Competent

Post by themacman »

what web browser are you using?
B-räd

Mac OS X and Windows on the best machine, http://www.apple.com/macosx/bootcamp/

LittleBear
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: On a survey mission for GalCop. Ship: Cobra Corvette: Hidden Dragon Rated: Deadly.

Post by LittleBear »

On AOL (and yes they do suck)!

Rang them on Sat when I kept getting the page cannot be displayed error message. Call Center claimed it was an OS problem with "socket settings" and refused to help. Downloaded and ran Registery Mechanic (250 problems found and fixed). Connection now good.

Still have this odd error with the Oolite postings, but will follow advice and clean up as a go. Criminal Barrister with rape trial tomorrow! Unless there is a quick answer, I'd haven't got the time to play Ooolite practice AND fix settings!!!!
OXPS : The Assassins Guild, Asteroid Storm, The Bank of the Black Monks, Random Hits, The Galactic Almanac, Renegade Pirates can be downloaded from the Elite Wiki here.
LittleBear
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by LittleBear »

On AOL (and yes they do suck)!

Rang them on Sat when I kept getting the page cannot be displayed error message. Call Center claimed it was an OS problem with "socket settings" and refused to help. Downloaded and ran Registery Mechanic (250 problems found and fixed). Connection now good.

Still have this odd error with the Oolite postings, but will follow advice and clean up as a go. Criminal Barrister with rape trial tomorrow! Unless there is a quick answer, I'd haven't got the time to play Ooolite practice AND fix settings!!!!
MtKlima
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by MtKlima »

Littlebear,
Having a tough week myself, (but appartently nothing like yours), I'm so sorry you are having double posting problems with AOL, (I finally was able to dump them last year) but, your last double post about your problem with double post just made me smile. Not to revel in others problems, I empathize, but today I needed that, thank you,
Michael
LittleBear
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by LittleBear »

Just checked this board!

I don't think I was even connected at 11.21pm!

God Dammit!