oxp's wont work

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

CommRLock78
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: oxp's wont work

Post by CommRLock78 »

Knotty wrote:
If not, try something like 7zip, if so try using the windows native zip (explorer)
Before leaving windows I was using 7zip and it worked great for the oxps ;)
"I'll laser the mark all while munching a fistful of popcorn." - Markgräf von Ededleen, Marquess, Brutal Great One, Assassins' Guild Exterminator
---------------------------
At the helm of the Caduceus Omega, 'Murderous Morrígan'
gavchap
Average
Average

Post by gavchap »

Hasa rquires plist file in there, is that anything to do with it? Think im just clutching at straws here :(
CommRLock78
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CommRLock78 »

gavchap wrote:
Hasa rquires plist file in there, is that anything to do with it? Think im just clutching at straws here :(
I'm still not sure what OXPs you're having trouble with. I would check the folders in the addons making sure that they have the .oxp extension (and all the necessary files), then follow El Viejo's advice and re-unzip the OXP if you're still having trouble. After that if you still have problems, try re-downloading the zips altogether :mrgreen: .
"I'll laser the mark all while munching a fistful of popcorn." - Markgräf von Ededleen, Marquess, Brutal Great One, Assassins' Guild Exterminator
---------------------------
At the helm of the Caduceus Omega, 'Murderous Morrígan'