Galactic Navy 5.4.3 picketsweeperAI.plist error

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

SandJ
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Galactic Navy 5.4.3 picketsweeperAI.plist error

Post by SandJ »

Funny I've never seen this before in Latest.log:

Code: Select all

19:36:40.593 [script.deprecated.scriptActionOnTarget]: ----- WARNING in AI picketsweeperAI.plist in state LOOK_FOR_TARGETS: the AI method scriptActionOnTarget: is deprecated and should not be used. It is slow and has unpredictable side effects. The recommended alternative is to use sendScriptMessage: to call a function in a ship's JavaScript ship script instead. scriptActionOnTarget: should not be used at all from scripts. An alternative is safeScriptActionOnTarget:, which is similar to scriptActionOnTarget: but has less side effects.
<snip>
19:37:45.457 [script.deprecated.scriptActionOnTarget.repeat]: ----- WARNING in AI picketsweeperAI.plist in state LOOK_FOR_TARGETS: the AI method scriptActionOnTarget: is deprecated and should not be used.
Flying a Cobra Mk I Cobbie 3 with nothing but Explorers Club.OXP and a beam laser 4 proper lasers for company :D
Dropbox referral link 2GB of free space online + 500 Mb for the referral: good for securing work-in-progress.
Switeck
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Galactic Navy 5.4.3 picketsweeperAI.plist error

Post by Switeck »

Probably best added to the Galactic Navy thread:
https://bb.oolite.space/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6299
SandJ
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Galactic Navy 5.4.3 picketsweeperAI.plist error

Post by SandJ »

Switeck wrote:
Probably best added to the Galactic Navy thread:
https://bb.oolite.space/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6299
Oops. There were 28 Galactic Navy threads to choose from , and 17 of those in Expansion packs. I went through the earlier ones thinking they would be right, and I thought the "Strikes Back" one was the discussion about replacing it. In desperation I did what many others have done before me and started a new one. Hey ho.
Flying a Cobra Mk I Cobbie 3 with nothing but Explorers Club.OXP and a beam laser 4 proper lasers for company :D
Dropbox referral link 2GB of free space online + 500 Mb for the referral: good for securing work-in-progress.