display reputation v1.1 assistance politely requested

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Diziet Sma
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: display reputation v1.1 assistance politely requested

Post by Diziet Sma »

MEGALODON wrote:
Interesting Its my laptop monitor interesting but I think my laptop may not support such a high y resolution.

Other interesting perhaps related is I did a search online to update my current drivers, they are so out of date but whenever it says it finds the drivers it says it can't install them... PITA (......Pain in the ....)
Ahh.. the dreaded laptop driver updating dilemma.. something with which I am intimately familiar.. as the laptop I'm writing this on has the same problem.. (had the same problem, actually, as there is a way to resolve this..)

I'd like to draw your attention to a tutorial I wrote some time back, on modding "uninstallable" drivers so that they can be installed.

https://bb.oolite.space/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7444

Hope it helps..
Most games have some sort of paddling-pool-and-water-wings beginning to ease you in: Oolite takes the rather more Darwinian approach of heaving you straight into the ocean, often with a brick or two in your pockets for luck. ~ Disembodied