Problem with custom views

For test results, bug reports, announcements of new builds etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Getafix

Ironfist
Commander
Commander

Problem with custom views

Post by Ironfist »

This is not the usual problem of incorrect positions and directions. Having recently been playing around with graphics drivers on an ATI card I have ended up with a problem with custom views - they are black!!
The trunk version is in the top right-hand corner, but everything else is black. There are no errors in the log about this. Any thoughts about possible ways to debug this would be appreciated.

Ironfist
64bit Mint 10 and Win 8 64bit on E8400 at 3.6GHz - ATI HD5750 graphics.
Concentration is the ability to think of absolutely nothing when it is absolutely necessary.
CommonSenseOTB
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Problem with custom views

Post by CommonSenseOTB »

Ironfist, you aren't running snipercamerasystem.oxp by any chance, are you? Custom views are blacked out until you buy the equipment when the oxp is in the addons folder.
Take an idea from one person and twist or modify it in a different way as a return suggestion so another person can see a part of it that can apply to the oxp they are working on.

CommonSense 'Outside-the-Box' Design Studios Ltd.
WIKI+OXPs
Ironfist
Commander
Commander

Re: Problem with custom views

Post by Ironfist »

Thanks for that. That is exactly what it was - I did not read far enough through the read me file DOH!
I will get rid of it and get back to where I was, thanks again.

Ironfist
64bit Mint 10 and Win 8 64bit on E8400 at 3.6GHz - ATI HD5750 graphics.
Concentration is the ability to think of absolutely nothing when it is absolutely necessary.