---- E L I T E ----

Fast Missile

Post by Killer Wolf »

CommonSenseOTB
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Fast Missile

Post by CommonSenseOTB »

How many people could be fed, clothed and housed with the money used to develop this first-strike weapons system? You know, the average citizen joe blow from indiana and joe dirt from Iran really don't want to kill each other. In the end, governments will go broke and collapse from their own reckless spending. :(
Take an idea from one person and twist or modify it in a different way as a return suggestion so another person can see a part of it that can apply to the oxp they are working on.

CommonSense 'Outside-the-Box' Design Studios Ltd.
WIKI+OXPs
Micha
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Micha »

I definitely think that we should return to the old-style of war: the people that -want- the war, should be in the frontlines, and not cowering like curs in a massive bunker half-way around the world pushing buttons.

Would certainly reduce the level of madness a bit.
The glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
Cmdr. Maegil
Sword-toting nut-job
Sword-toting nut-job

Post by Cmdr. Maegil »

Micha wrote:
I definitely think that we should return to the old-style of war: the people that -want- the war, should be in the frontlines, and not cowering like curs in a massive bunker half-way around the world pushing buttons.
...only remember that in RL, there's absolutely no way whatsoever you'll ever get a CEO anywhere near a real front line (vice-presidents and lesser executives will do perfectly, and if they're blown up, well, they'd better have signed the company's insurance policy).
And, although warrior-kings did exist, they were never the norm.
You know those who, having been mugged and stabbed, fired, dog run over, house burned down, wife eloped with best friend, daughters becoming prostitutes and their countries invaded - still say that "all is well"?
I'm obviously not one of them.