Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

HelloAll

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Dawn Trader
Competent
Competent

Re: HelloAll

Post by Dawn Trader »

ON 208630618:23:06 at the Red Light in orbit around Qudira ,Galaxy 1,
Af-San eighth of eight was brutally terminated by an unknown assassin. The weapon used was described as an old device using explosive powered projectiles that punctured and then exploded inside Af-San's Chest cavity. Rumour has it that a being known only as SandJ might be involved.
Until the assassin can be found and questioned, this is only an unfounded bar room rumour.
I have been sent from Begebe to retrieve his remains and possessions and return them back to Begebe. Do not hinder me in my quest. The Begebian higher courts have authorized a bounty of 1,000,000 credits for the capture of the assassin and subsequent handing over to Begebian officials. The bounty will be dispersed after thorough questioning and determination of guilt.

Sal-took First of Eight, Chief Investigator for the high council of Begebe.

"The Eighth of Eight are conditioned not to fight but The First of Eight are born to Kill." Begebe Procedural Manual, chapter 8.
Cloning, It's not for everyone.
Dawn Trader
Competent
Competent

Re: HelloAll

Post by Dawn Trader »

Sal-took First of Eight, Chief Investigator for the high council of Begebe.
Greetings,
Here is an update of the investigation of Af-san,eighth of eight assassination.
After investigating various creatures from the seedy bar, It has been concluded that the assassin was a member of the Guild and further pursuit would not be feasible nor profitable.
Attempts to contact the Sandj creature has been unsuccessful and is on going.
Forensics of Af-San and his vessel has brought little to light as to why he was targeted.
The Vessel has reached a repair depot on Begebe. It is currently ready to begin operations again under a new commander. As the ship is a very large vessel and unfamiiar type, training will take some time before it will reappear in this Oolite galaxy.
Any information transmitted to me will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.

Good Rossen and true your flight be.
Cloning, It's not for everyone.