where is earth?

Off topic discussion zone.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Cody

commanderxairon
Deadly
Deadly

where is earth?

Post by commanderxairon »

in oolite where is? there is? there is humans so there it must be earth... o.o id like to see venezuela from space ! XDDDDDDDDD
Pirate Commander: I would taken over Anleis and maked the first pirate system on this Ooniverse and become the monarch of all that empire if This stupid boy and his ship would'nt interfeer

Kuroshido(RXS-mariana) : scooby doobi doo?....

MY CREW
RyanHoots
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: where is earth?

Post by RyanHoots »

commanderxairon wrote:
in oolite where is? there is? there is humans so there it must be earth... o.o id like to see venezuela from space ! XDDDDDDDDD
Old earth is a mystery in Oolite... I'm not sure, but I think it was destroyed.
commanderxairon
Deadly
Deadly

Post by commanderxairon »

there should be a mod to put it uh?? and googleing i saw a reference of "famous planets" with a earthlike planet on it showing part of europe and africa on the screen o.o it would be nice to see our home from space XD may be it has annother name? Gaia may be?

upcoming mod idea....

...loading...loading...

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||100%

YOUR OWN PLANET MOD...

it would be great to buy / have in some way a planet... administrate funds, economy, defense... commerce... conveys with the galcop or galactic navy and so... deciding if local main station admits offenders and fugitives or not... much like a planetary sim city
Pirate Commander: I would taken over Anleis and maked the first pirate system on this Ooniverse and become the monarch of all that empire if This stupid boy and his ship would'nt interfeer

Kuroshido(RXS-mariana) : scooby doobi doo?....

MY CREW
Capt. Murphy
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Capt. Murphy »

Frontier and First Encounters (set sometime after Elite/Oolite and after the Galactic Co-op has ended as a political entity) have Sol in Federation Space.

Take a look here for a good attempt at a timelime that attempts to rationalise why Oolite/Elite pilots don't know about worlds in Federation/Empire space, and only Gal Co-op worlds.

http://hughesd.co.uk/elite/index.php/Galactic_Timeline
[EliteWiki] Capt. Murphy's OXPs
External JavaScript resources - W3Schools & Mozilla Developer Network
Win 7 64bit, Intel Core i5 with HD3000 (driver rev. 8.15.10.2696 - March 2012), Oolite 1.76.1
Eric Walch
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral

Post by Eric Walch »

RyanHoots wrote:
...... I think it was destroyed.
Hmmm, but I never saw any Vogons in Oolite that would explains such a destruction.
drew
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by drew »

Just off the top right of Chart 1 I believe, if you subscribe to Elite > Oolite > FE2 > FFE as a timeline.

Some do, some don't. Your mileage may vary.

Cheers,

Drew.
Drew is an author of SF and Fantasy Novels
WebsiteFacebookTwitter