Moderators: winston, another_commander, Cody

CommonSenseOTB
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Coffee Stuff

Post by CommonSenseOTB »

Are you a coffee addict?

http://youtu.be/Nw3erwWgT28
Last edited by CommonSenseOTB on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Take an idea from one person and twist or modify it in a different way as a return suggestion so another person can see a part of it that can apply to the oxp they are working on.

CommonSense 'Outside-the-Box' Design Studios Ltd.
WIKI+OXPs
DaddyHoggy
Intergalactic Spam Assassin

Re: The Anatomy of a Coffee Addict

Post by DaddyHoggy »

CommonSenseOTB wrote:
Are you a coffee addict?

http://youtu.be/Nw3erwWgT28
Why are they making such a big fuss about 8 espresso's a day?
Selezen wrote:
Apparently I was having a DaddyHoggy moment.
Oolite Life is now revealed here
CommonSenseOTB
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CommonSenseOTB »

Now if it was 10 expressos that's different. :P

Not sure if I'm a coffee addict but it's definately a longterm habit. I average 2 to 4 normal size coffee cups per day and I need 1 per day and after 2 days without I go into withdrawal. I quit drinking coffee once for 4 months and felt pretty good after the first 2 weeks. Then I had 1 cup and got such a buzz from it and have been drinking coffee ever since. For myself there seems to be a significant enhancement to my creativity and focus while drinking a good cup of coffee. All of my hud inspirations were the result of multi-cup "thinking" sessions. :D

Anyone else have a coffee habit/addiction?
Take an idea from one person and twist or modify it in a different way as a return suggestion so another person can see a part of it that can apply to the oxp they are working on.

WIKI+OXPs
Cmdr. Maegil
Sword-toting nut-job
Sword-toting nut-job

Post by Cmdr. Maegil »

I can't function in the morning without my costumary mug of coffee - half a litre of it, and almost thick enough to pave roads with... and if I can't have at least some coffee before noon, I already know there's a naggign migrane lurking just before sunset.
You know those who, having been mugged and stabbed, fired, dog run over, house burned down, wife eloped with best friend, daughters becoming prostitutes and their countries invaded - still say that "all is well"?
I'm obviously not one of them.
Selezen
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Selezen »

I used to hate coffee. Now I drink it all the time. I have to stop drinking it at midday though, since it keeps me awake otherwise.

The strongest coffee I've had was a large mocha at Costa Coffee at Scotch Corner service station on the A1 in June this year. I asked for an extra shot and she put in double the actual coffee that goes in (in this case, 4 shots). 8 shots in all. It hit me around Newcastle. Eventually I had this feeling that the car was too slow and I got out and ran. I still got there before everyone else, tidied my dad's house and mowed the lawns in the entire street. At 1am.

Damn, that's good coffee.
snork
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by snork »

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised.
It's got me through the worst of the last three years.
I beat the Borg with it.
"

Cpt. Janeway
DaddyHoggy

Post by DaddyHoggy »

Selezen wrote:
I used to hate coffee. Now I drink it all the time. I have to stop drinking it at midday though, since it keeps me awake otherwise.

The strongest coffee I've had was a large mocha at Costa Coffee at Scotch Corner service station on the A1 in June this year. I asked for an extra shot and she put in double the actual coffee that goes in (in this case, 4 shots). 8 shots in all. It hit me around Newcastle. Eventually I had this feeling that the car was too slow and I got out and ran. I still got there before everyone else, tidied my dad's house and mowed the lawns in the entire street. At 1am.

Damn, that's good coffee.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, Scotch Corner... (Many a trip back to see my parents in the NE when the radio has said the A19 is shut and I've stayed on the A1 and cut across country on the A689...)

A lovely story, the true power of coffee.

I once drank a 12 cup coffee maker's worth of "Hot Java Lava" while writing up some essays for my MSc Thesis - I didn't sleep for two nights - I didn't even blink for 36 hours...
Selezen wrote:
Apparently I was having a DaddyHoggy moment.
Oolite Life is now revealed here
CommonSenseOTB
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CommonSenseOTB »

Kaptain Kruller Kitty Kills King Koffee.
Last seen boarding a Python with a Starbugs 'Mega' Coffee.

WIKI+OXPs
CommonSenseOTB
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CommonSenseOTB »

A little something for late night relaxation. 8)

http://youtu.be/DWtXwzQHV80

WIKI+OXPs
CommonSenseOTB
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CommonSenseOTB »

Good morning.

http://youtu.be/vVGXcjM9SOQ

One can only dream of a bottomless cup for 5 cents...

WIKI+OXPs