Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

Progress So Far...A BIG thankyou

News and discussion of the PC port of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

milinks
Deadly
Deadly

Progress So Far...A BIG thankyou

Post by milinks »

I know that it has been mentioned before, but i want to say a BIG thankyou to Nic and Dajit, and all the others that have contributed to the realisation of Oolite for Windows. The biggest bow has to be to Giles, for giving thousands of people the oppportunity to either relive brilliant memories of years gone by, or for others to have the opportunity to discover anew the delights of sucvh an enthralling piece of art!

Standing next to the shoulders of Giles has to be Nic and Dajit for their efforts in the realisation of the Windows port. To all that have assisted in the realisation of this project, i thank you for giving me so much enjoyment. Long may it Continue! Long may we progress onwards
TGHC
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by TGHC »

You have to put Winston in there as well, his contributions have been made with great enthusiasm and gusto :wink: apart from anything else his memory gobbler fix stopped me from chewing my keyboard!!!!
The Grey Haired Commander has spoken!
OK so I'm a PC user - "you know whats scary? Out of billions of sperm I was the fastest"
Rxke
Retired Assassin
Retired Assassin

Post by Rxke »

Great job, to you all guy!

Cmdr. Winston: your prediciton that 2006 will be the Oolite year... Looks like spot-on.

OS X, Linux, BSDs, IRIX, Windows... What a choice!

Again: thanks all!
leadslug
Average
Average

Post by leadslug »

I can only applaud the efforts by the few for the enjoyment of many...

Well done all those involved

Good cheer

Leadslug
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.