Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

Can't get it out of fullscreen

Discussion and announcements regarding the Mac port… er, original version of Oolite.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

Caladwen
Above Average
Above Average

Can't get it out of fullscreen

Post by Caladwen »

Ok, so I accidentally went into full-screen mode and now I can only use Oolite in fullscreen. Trying Command-tab doesn't work and I have nowhere on my game options menu to switch back out of fullscreen. Currently, the only way to get out of Oolite is to close it.
Please help! Many thanks.

(If there already was a thread about this, my apologies.)
Over 27 million people are enslaved worldwide. Roughly 143 million orphans in the world.
That's enough kids to go three times around the equator.
Every day hundreds scream for attention and every minute thousands cry for help. Which one will you answer?
Eric Walch
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral

Re: Can't get it out of fullscreen

Post by Eric Walch »

It is explained in the help menu. To see that menu you must first switch out of full screen, into windowed mode..... Aaahh, I see your problem......

Try ⌘-F for Full-screen. :P (Even when you are already in full-screen, its the same key to get out of it)
Caladwen
Above Average
Above Average

Post by Caladwen »

YES! It worked, thank you.
Over 27 million people are enslaved worldwide. Roughly 143 million orphans in the world.
That's enough kids to go three times around the equator.
Every day hundreds scream for attention and every minute thousands cry for help. Which one will you answer?
RyanHoots
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by RyanHoots »

As I always say, "Don't go into fullscreen if you haven't a clue as to how to get out!" :)
In Oolite, I've pressed F11 and ruined things, and in other programs I've pressed F12 and done the same. :lol: