Fatleaf
Intergalactic Spam Assassin
Intergalactic Spam Assassin

Re: harsh, but true

Post by Fatleaf »

And not to forget

Then Image

Now Image
Find out about the early influences of Fatleaf here. Also his OXP's!
Holds the Ooniversal record for "Thread Necromancy"
Griff
Oolite 2 Art Director
Oolite 2 Art Director

Re: harsh, but true

Post by Griff »

Slightly related to the topic...
"The movie plots that technology killed" - http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2011/jul ... -hollywood
Guardian.co.uk wrote:

Psycho
Before checking into the Bates Motel in a deserted California backwater, Janet Leigh consults Trip Advisor on her iPhone and reads: "Smelly, dirty, really creepy owner, constantly talks to a mother no one ever sees. Filthy shower, manager's office smells of stuffed birds, no Wi-Fi. Often travelling alone on business as a cutting-edge website designer, I foolishly checked into the Bates for a night with a gift voucher my ex gave me, and let me tell you, I spent 10 sleepless hours with the chest of drawers propped up against the door, sharpening my toenail clipper, terrified that the owner was going to come in and hack me to pieces with a butcher knife. Oh, another thing: No cable." So Leigh doesn't check into the hotel, there is no horrific shower scene, and Psycho does not become a classic.

Goldfinger
James Bond would know in advance to be on the lookout for Odd Job's deadly chapeau because Q would have seen one of these hats for sale, dirt cheap on eBay.