Player entering witchspace with no wormhole error

For test results, bug reports, announcements of new builds etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Getafix

DGill
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Player entering witchspace with no wormhole error

Post by DGill »

I keep getting a log error when jumping into a new galaxy - any suggestions for its cause?

08:24:32.490 [script.javaScript.willLoad]: About to load JavaScript Resources/Scripts/oolite-default-ship-script.js
08:24:32.490 [script.javaScript.load.success]: Loaded JavaScript: oolite-default-ship-script 1.75.1 -- Standard script for ships.
08:24:34.359 [script.javaScript.willLoad]: About to load JavaScript Resources/Scripts/oolite-default-ship-script.js
08:24:34.360 [script.javaScript.load.success]: Loaded JavaScript: oolite-default-ship-script 1.75.1 -- Standard script for ships.
08:24:40.496 [script.javaScript.willLoad]: About to load JavaScript Resources/Scripts/oolite-default-ship-script.js
08:24:40.496 [script.javaScript.load.success]: Loaded JavaScript: oolite-default-ship-script 1.75.1 -- Standard script for ships.
08:24:40.537 [script.javaScript.willLoad]: About to load JavaScript Resources/Scripts/oolite-default-ship-script.js
08:24:40.538 [script.javaScript.load.success]: Loaded JavaScript: oolite-default-ship-script 1.75.1 -- Standard script for ships.

08:24:41.268 [general.error.inconsistentState]: Internal Error : Player entering witchspace with no wormhole.

08:24:41.694 [script.javaScript.willLoad]: About to load JavaScript Resources/Scripts/oolite-default-ship-script.js
08:24:41.694 [script.javaScript.load.success]: Loaded JavaScript: oolite-default-ship-script 1.75.1 -- Standard script for ships.
08:24:41.717 [script.javaScript.willLoad]: About to load JavaScript Resources/Scripts/oolite-default-ship-script.js
Commander McLane
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Player entering witchspace with no wormhole error

Post by Commander McLane »

Could be that the case of a galactic jump isn't handled well in the new NPCs-can-follow-the-player-through-his-wormhole code.
Cody
Sharp Shooter Spam Assassin
Sharp Shooter Spam Assassin

Post by Cody »

DGill wrote:
[general.error.inconsistentState]: Internal Error : Player entering witchspace with no wormhole.[/b]
I believe that is a false alarm, and means nothing.
I would advise stilts for the quagmires, and camels for the snowy hills
And any survivors, their debts I will certainly pay. There's always a way!
DGill
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by DGill »

Thanks for the info guys
another_commander
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

Post by another_commander »

Indeed false alarm as EV said and it has been already fixed for the upcoming v1.75.2.

Edit: Moved to Testing and Bug Reports, this is not an Expansion Pack related discussion.