New assassins Problems

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Namttep
Dangerous
Dangerous

New assassins Problems

Post by Namttep »

okay I completed I think the Civil war chain of missions killed govenor Tarkin!

got the message about special branch investigating the Guild, but didn't get a new mission yet, My guild rank disapeared am I done?

Just wondered since my rank disapeared.... whether I was done????????, My mark transponder is still in equiped, so I have a feeling I'm not.

Ian

answeres on a post card please, or an email at least, would love to see this oxp expanded to all galaxies, or at least a couple more galaxies.
Commander McLane
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: New assassins Problems

Post by Commander McLane »

As the readMe says: You have seen everything this OXP does, if you know who Cmdr. Wombat is.

Which I take to mean: if he was somehow mentioned in your last briefing, you're done.
Namttep
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by Namttep »

yeah I read that but I don't remember comander wombat being mentioned,

I remember the special branch saying they had someone in the guild 'undercover' but I didn't see a name memtioned.
LittleBear
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: On a survey mission for GalCop. Ship: Cobra Corvette: Hidden Dragon Rated: Deadly.

Post by LittleBear »

I left the plot open ended (perhaps YOU were Agent Wombat with your memories edited by Special Branch and so no longer remember accepting the infiltartion mission - Total Recall style) in case I or anyone else wanted to do a follow on. I had vaugue ideas of you recieving a series of messages apparently left by yourself on a time delay telling you to go someone and have to make a choice over loyalty to the Guild or loyalty to Special Branch, but I wrote Random Hits instead. :wink: Manily because I couldn't think of a satifactory way to top it without just making it more of the same and I liked the idea of a never ending series of random missiosn. The OXP leaves a few plot threads open though so if anyone wants to pick them up....

But for the moment that is the end of the OXP.
OXPS : The Assassins Guild, Asteroid Storm, The Bank of the Black Monks, Random Hits, The Galactic Almanac, Renegade Pirates can be downloaded from the Elite Wiki here.
Namttep
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by Namttep »

Okay So I'm done with the guild for right now.

thanks Littlebear fora wonderful oxp.