UPS-courier v1.7 errors

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

tinker
Deadly
Deadly

UPS-courier v1.7 errors

Post by tinker »

Using 1.74 and the updated ups- courier got these messages in log.

Code: Select all

[shipData.load.error]: ***** ERROR: the shipdata.plist entry "pods_UPS_explodingbarrel" specifies non-existent model "upsBarrel.dat".
  [shipData.load.error]: ***** ERROR: the shipdata.plist entry "pods_UPS_jambarrel" specifies non-existent model "upsBarrel.dat".
  [shipData.load.error]: ***** ERROR: the shipdata.plist entry "pods_UPS_retrybarrel" specifies non-existent model "upsBarrel.dat".
  [shipData.load.error]: ***** ERROR: the shipdata.plist entry "ups-barrel" specifies non-existent model "upsBarrel.dat".
  [shipData.load.error]: ***** ERROR: the shipdata.plist entry "pods_UPS_piggybankbarrel" specifies non-existent model "upsBarrel.dat".
  [shipData.load.error]: ***** ERROR: the shipdata.plist entry "ups-barrel1" specifies non-existent model "upsBarrel.dat".
  [shipData.load.error]: ***** ERROR: the shipdata.plist entry "ups-barrel3" specifies non-existent model "upsBarrel.dat".
  [shipData.load.error]: ***** ERROR: the shipdata.plist entry "ups-barrel4" specifies non-existent model "upsBarrel.dat".
  [shipData.load.error]: ***** ERROR: the shipdata.plist entry "ups-barrel5" specifies non-existent model "upsBarrel.dat".
  [shipData.load.error]: ***** ERROR: the shipdata.plist entry "ups-barrel6" specifies non-existent model "upsBarrel.dat".
  [shipData.load.error]: ***** ERROR: the shipdata.plist entry "ups-barrel7" specifies non-existent model "upsBarrel.dat".
  [shipData.load.error]: ***** ERROR: the shipdata.plist entry "ups-barrel8" specifies non-existent model "upsBarrel.dat".
  [shipData.load.error]: ***** ERROR: the shipdata.plist entry "pods_UPS_trumblebarrel" specifies non-existent model "upsBarrel.dat".
  [shipData.load.error]: ***** ERROR: the shipdata.plist entry "pods_UPS_breachbarrel" specifies non-existent model "upsBarrel.dat".
  [shipData.load.error]: ***** ERROR: the shipdata.plist entry "pods_UPS_emptybarrel" specifies non-existent model "upsBarrel.dat".
  [shipData.load.error]: ***** ERROR: the shipdata.plist entry "ups-splinter2" specifies non-existent model "upsSplinter2.dat".
All thes are case errors. model names are upsbarrel.dat and upssplinter.dat, not a big problem to rename the files.

I still got the stuck processing sound though, it did not stop after 7 seconds but went on for 3 minutes and then I found I had not scooped anything, no error messages.
tinker
Deadly
Deadly

Post by tinker »

Just found two mre case errors

Code: Select all

[files.notFound]: ----- WARNING: Could not find texture file "upsMetal.png".
[files.notFound]: ----- WARNING: Could not find texture file "upsMetal_normal.png".
Once again simple to change Metal to metal.
Eric Walch
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral

Post by Eric Walch »

Thanks for spotting. When looking further, you'll also find "upssplinter" that should become "upsSplinter".
I changed casing to make thing more readable but apparently missed a few. And my system does not complain about this.

I updated UPS now to 1.7.1. (Update is only needed for Linux systems)
Thargoid
Thargoid
Thargoid

Post by Thargoid »

The pods ones are all like_ship'd to "ups-barrel", so it should fix itself without further work when UPS itself is corrected.
tinker
Deadly
Deadly

Post by tinker »

@ Eric

Bedankt, knew it was a simple fix, Linux users are so precise. :lol:

@ Thargoid

Yes I saw that they were like_ship'd (is that a word now?) and they are fixed.