Log Errors - Come and claim 'em! :P

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

snork
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by snork »

I edited the script with your above line, and guess what ?

The NaN has not appeared since (~3 hours session). As usual. :?
tinker
Deadly
Deadly

Re: Log Errors - Come and claim 'em! :P

Post by tinker »

Cmd. Cheyd wrote:

Assassins:

Code: Select all

[script.debug.syntax.badComparison]: ***** SCRIPT ERROR: in assassins, unknown comparison operator 'less', will return NO.
[script.debug.syntax.badComparison]: ***** SCRIPT ERROR: in assassins, unknown comparison operator 'less', will return NO.
There are two lines in assassins/config/script.plist where "less than" is used as a comparator instead of "lessthan", that should clear that problem.
UK_Eliter
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: Essex (mainly industrial and occasionally anarchic)

Re: Log Errors - Come and claim 'em! :P

Post by UK_Eliter »

Hey all, and happy Christmas

I notice that many an OXP generates an error because the OXP presumes that player.ship.position is defined, which, when the player has jettisoned, it is not. I have no errors of precisely that kind in my most recent log, but I do see the following, which may be of the same broad type, in that they might owe - I have not investigated - to presuming that the player ship is in flight.

[script.javaScript.exception.unexpectedType]: ***** JavaScript exception (targetAutolock 1.14): TypeError: ptarget.scannerDisplayColor1 is null
From Target Autolock, by the great Thargoid - but maintained now by Dybal?

***** JavaScript exception (NavalGrid 2.0): TypeError: ship.energyRechargeRate is undefined
From 'NavalGrid Next', I think - by Dybal.

[NavalGrid]: undefined, shieldRechargeRate after Boosters: 2.00/2.00, shields: undefined/undefined
From CustomShields, by CommonSenseOTB - who is retired?