loosing th maps

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

ClymAngus
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

loosing th maps

Post by ClymAngus »

As a result of me needing to go to war with my web provider "fasthosts" after they treatened to screw up my credit rating over a payment misunderstanding.

Crimsonforge may be off line for a month or two whilst I iron out a new deal or switch to a less goose steppy service provider.

servage is looking pretty good. :)

This will mean that you'll loose the vector maps for a bit whilst I migrate everything across and get it all hooked back up again. I also need to redesign the frames pages as they are screwing with anything that wants to catalogue my sites. (Seemed like a good idea back in the day).

So yeah down time.
Diziet Sma
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Diziet Sma »

I can upload my copies and host them at Dizzy's Oolite Downloads for a while, if you like..
Most games have some sort of paddling-pool-and-water-wings beginning to ease you in: Oolite takes the rather more Darwinian approach of heaving you straight into the ocean, often with a brick or two in your pockets for luck. ~ Disembodied
Cody
Sharp Shooter Spam Assassin
Sharp Shooter Spam Assassin

Post by Cody »

I see you 've tarted up the Gunboat Diplomat, Diziet. Very nice... what does S-A think of it?
I would advise stilts for the quagmires, and camels for the snowy hills
And any survivors, their debts I will certainly pay. There's always a way!
Diziet Sma
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Diziet Sma »

S-A is not impressed with my choice of colours.. wants me to do a full re-spray of the hull.. :P

I just think some tweaking should be enough...
Most games have some sort of paddling-pool-and-water-wings beginning to ease you in: Oolite takes the rather more Darwinian approach of heaving you straight into the ocean, often with a brick or two in your pockets for luck. ~ Disembodied