[HALF RELEASE] ~ Phantom

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

Killer Wolf
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: [HALF RELEASE] ~ Phantom

Post by Killer Wolf »

I've updated the Phantom w/ buyable versions, a standard and one w/ fake guns and missiles for the posers out there. it comes w/ a cockpit, because the front view is a little cramped due to the design, but i've decided after all that work that it sucks, so you might be best off just binning it if you happen to buy one.

http://purgatori.net/phantom.htm
RyanHoots
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by RyanHoots »

Awesome ship. :D
I really like your 3D models... I may have to get permission to use one or two for some OXPs I have developing themselves in the back of my mind. Anyway, great work. :)
Wildeblood
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Wildeblood »

Killer Wolf's Isis Interstellar web site is long gone. Does anyone have an alternative download for the phantom OXP?
Diziet Sma
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Diziet Sma »

Wildeblood wrote:
Killer Wolf's Isis Interstellar web site is long gone. Does anyone have an alternative download for the phantom OXP?
KW's Isis Interstellar page can still be found on the Internet Archive Wayback Machine, but all it contains is his Vampire MkII. The download link for the Vampire OXP is broken, too.. however, the Internet Archive has no copy of the Phantom page, unfortunately..

So unless someone here still has a copy on their hard drive somewhere, we may be out of luck.
Most games have some sort of paddling-pool-and-water-wings beginning to ease you in: Oolite takes the rather more Darwinian approach of heaving you straight into the ocean, often with a brick or two in your pockets for luck. ~ Disembodied
spara
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by spara »

Here's a link to the ship: https://app.box.com/s/k93c8zqft8jnciienjpc5vtn2ner0h5u.

This one actually has some licensing in it:
This OXP is Licenced for free use by anyone to use in the game. you may not resell it, or include it in a compilation disc for sale.
Norby
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: Budapest, Hungary (Mainly Agricultural Democracy, TL10)

Post by Norby »