Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

A Return to (In)sanity

Writings and chronicles of the OOniverse.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

ClymAngus
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: A Return to (In)sanity

Post by ClymAngus »

Captain Hesperus wrote:
@ClymAngus: I don't recall you paying the extra 20% Cargo Protection Insurance, cheapskate. Read the shipping reciept:

"All cargo not under protection of the optional Cargo Protection Insurance (CPI) cannot be made the responsibility of the ship crew or commander. All cargo unprotected by CPI may be subject to use by the ship crew or commander for ablative shielding, seating, consumption and/or ammunition as the situation dictates. While the ship crew and commander will attempt, wherever reasonably possible, to safeguard the cargo unprotected by CPI, no guarantees may be forwarded to the legal owner of said cargo. Cargo under protection of CPI is specifically protected from all ship crew and commander activity, but cannot be protected against hostile acts by external aggressors (pirates or Thargoids)."

You really should have paid that extra 60Cr....

Captain Hesperus
Issshhhalllrigth, we cun cover thish. Here'sh somme spraiy pant. Spray it black annnd peoplewil think itsh, you know, clunky ship stuffs. No need to shay a shingle shingle word about the block monk non arival "pound of flesh" inshurance I took out on thosh parts. Not that Imm cashting dispershhons on your track record or anyfink. Thiiis Whooooooleeeee thing, we'll keepsh it nicey and quiets. Coplsho yeeearrs, I'llll alll bolw over......Ohhnn I don't fweel soo goog......... <CRAsH. HURRROK! SPLATTER>