Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

To Catch a Thargoid OXP

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

Yodeebe
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Yodeebe »

Hi.
What's the Thargoid Plans mission?

from TCAT:
"The mission is set in Galaxy 3, and requires the player to have at least 1500 kills to their name and to have completed the "Thargoid Plans" trunk mission. "
Smivs
Retired Assassin
Retired Assassin

Post by Smivs »

Yodeebe wrote:
Hi.
What's the Thargoid Plans mission?

from TCAT:
"The mission is set in Galaxy 3, and requires the player to have at least 1500 kills to their name and to have completed the "Thargoid Plans" trunk mission. "
Thargoid Plans is a built-in mission in G3. There are a couple of requirements, and you will benefit greatly from completing it.
Details of all (standard and OXP) missions can be found here on the Wiki.
Commander Smivs, the friendliest Gourd this side of Riedquat.
Yodeebe
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Yodeebe »

on my way.
8)
Capt. Murphy
Commodore
Commodore

Re: To Catch a Thargoid OXP

Post by Capt. Murphy »

Watcha Thargoid....

TCAT 1.10....
06:07:05.015 [shipData.load.error]: ***** ERROR: the shipdata.plist entry "TCAT_interceptor" specifies non-existent model "TCAT_interceptorBody.dat".
06:07:07.359 [shipData.load.error]: ***** ERROR: the shipdata.plist entry "TCAT_armadaInterceptor" specifies non-existent model "TCAT_interceptorBody.dat".
I've got a TCAT_interceptorLeft.dat and TCAT_interceptorRight.dat but no TCAT_interceptorBody.dat in the Models folder.
[EliteWiki] Capt. Murphy's OXPs
External JavaScript resources - W3Schools & Mozilla Developer Network
Win 7 64bit, Intel Core i5 with HD3000 (driver rev. 8.15.10.2696 - March 2012), Oolite 1.76.1
Thargoid
Thargoid
Thargoid

Post by Thargoid »

Odd, as both the version on my HD and more importantly the zip file I just downloaded from box.net both have said model. Have you deleted it accidentally, or perhaps had a problem in the OXP installation?

In any case a re-download and install of the files should fix things.
Capt. Murphy
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Capt. Murphy »

Odd indeed..I've just unzipped what I downloaded a week or two ago again and it's in there. Must be user error :wink:
Win 7 64bit, Intel Core i5 with HD3000 (driver rev. 8.15.10.2696 - March 2012), Oolite 1.76.1
Capt. Murphy
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Capt. Murphy »

Just completed TCAT - highly recommended, not to long or too short with some satisfyingly nail-biting and think on your feet moments.
Amaranth
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by Amaranth »

Seconded. Very enjoyable. Thanks Thargoid.
On a break
Thargoid
Thargoid
Thargoid

Post by Thargoid »

No problem - glad you're liking it all of you...
richard.a.p.smith
Deadly
Deadly

Post by richard.a.p.smith »

Hello. Good so far, the OXP - nice one! Done the hunting and the defence of the station and am now off to blow up the stargate or whatever it is. Unfortunately I've run into a problem a couple of times - Oolite vanishes without a trace. It's not clear whether it's TCAT but the events coincide with me installing the OXP and starting the mission. Manifests as follows; I'm flying along to pick up a thargon or blow up an asteroid or whatever and then the screen flickers and I'm back on the desktop. Task Manager does not list oolite.exe. No error messages, it just vanishes. I can't say as it particularly coincided with any keystrokes or such but that might be because I've played it so much that the keystrokes are not things I register consciously I'm just not making the connection due to the sudden nature of the problem. It's done it twice in the last half an hour or so. There is no obvious error message in the log. Windoze 7, oolite 176 not in any compatibility mode, TCAT 1.10, laptop is very new (bought about 3 weeks ago) although only half-decent. The only thing that I can think of that might be considered a bit odd (but I doubt it will be!) is a rather thorough approach to the game, ie, shooting anything with a bounty on it. Any ideas? Cheers. Richard.
Thargoid
Thargoid
Thargoid

Post by Thargoid »

Jump through the gate and sabotage the station on the other side (if you can get to it ;) ). But anyway, that's not the important bit at the moment if you're getting crashes to desktop.

To try and see what's going on, a bit more information will be needed:

• Can you post your latest.log file so we can look it over?
  • Which system were you in when you got the CTD? Is it a repeatable system?
  • Exactly what were you doing at the time?
There have been a few things of late which are causing CTD's on 1.76 (not related to TCAT) so we can check those and see what we can eliminate or test.[/color]
richard.a.p.smith
Deadly
Deadly

Thanks Thargoid! A long post here.

There's another thing I'll mention before pasting the log and answering the other points. The docking computer doesn't like the navy station in the OXP at all. Okay, I tend to do a shift-C at a main station so haven't observed its behaviour recently but it really has a lot of trouble, it keeps adjusting its attitude and just now it really took the mick. Going in and immediately before it should have entered the station the ship decided to go sideways and bump the station, killing a couple of bits of kit. The DC kept going, though, but the mickey-taking bit was that when it finally did dock I got fined 5000 for ignoring protocols! Cheeky!

I did do that bit of the TCAT mission just now, but ignored everything except the targets (the shield and then docking then holding down "I" to get out of the place). Got back, thanked, got 50k and the rest of it. The Thargoids were at Edtion. The Navy is at Anen . . . somethingorother, four extra characters after "Anen". I am not sure what you mean by repeatable system; I got the CTD twice at Edtion, nowhere else, if that answers the question.

As for exactly what I was doing, bit sheepish here as it feels like cheating (and I'm already in trouble for not mowing the lawn). Hyperspace to Edtion then use Okti's targetting thing to find and jump to anything that could be blown up or picked up. Going through one by one, shooting ships with bounties, picking up cargo, shooting Thargoid things, picking up metal fragments and shooting or picking up Thargons. Occasional jump to the station to sell the goods at 55T. After a large number of kills and pick-ups (probably way over 100 after arriving in the system), the ship's just flying along, not actively targetting with Okti's target tracker, not really doing anything with the keyboard that I can remember.

Below is the previous log, presumably the one created when I got the second CTD. Too big with the latest log.

Cheerio

Richard

- previous log start -

15:58:19.631 [log.header]: Opening log for Oolite version 1.76 (x86-32 test release) under Windows at 2012-04-15 15:58:19 +0100.
4 processors detected.
Build options: spoken messages, mass/fuel pricing, JavaScript console support, OXP verifier, localization tools, debug GraphViz support, JavaScript profiling.

Note that the contents of the log file can be adjusted by editing logcontrol.plist.

15:58:19.962 [display.mode.list.native]: Windows native resolution detected: 1366 x 768
15:58:20.080 [joystick.init]: Number of joysticks detected: 0
15:58:20.598 [dataCache.rebuild.explicitFlush]: Cache explicitly flushed with shift key. Rebuilding from scratch.
15:58:20.603 [searchPaths.dumpAll]: Unrestricted mode - resource paths:
Resources
../AddOns
../AddOns/AsteroidStorm 4.02.oxp
../AddOns/Basic-debug.oxp
../AddOns/BGS-A1.4.oxp
../AddOns/BountyScannerv2.0.oxp
../AddOns/BountyStatus 1.00.oxp
../AddOns/Cabal_Common_Library1.5.1.oxp
../AddOns/CloakRepair.oxp
../AddOns/Deep Horizons - Lights Down.oxp
../AddOns/DeepSpacePirates 1.3.oxp
../AddOns/display_reputation.oxp
../AddOns/Docking Clearance.oxp
../AddOns/Energy Equipment 1.11.oxp
../AddOns/Escape_Capsule_Locator_1.4_2011-12-18.oxp
../AddOns/farsun.oxp
../AddOns/Fuel Station 1.34.oxp
../AddOns/FuelCollectorV0.07.oxp
../AddOns/GalaxyInfo.oxp
../AddOns/Generation Ships.oxp
../AddOns/halsis.oxp
../AddOns/Halsis_BGS.oxp
../AddOns/Illegal_goods_tweak_1.6_2012.02.05.oxp
../AddOns/illicit_unlock_FIX1.56.oxp
../AddOns/InterstellarTweaks.oxp
../AddOns/ionics-1.3.1.oxp
../AddOns/LongRangeScanner v0.3.oxp
../AddOns/longway 1.1.oxp
../AddOns/MilHUD-v4.0.oxp
../AddOns/Military Fuel Injectors 1.00.oxp
../AddOns/Misjump Analyser 1.1.oxp
../AddOns/Naval Grid 1.00.oxp
../AddOns/offender_traders.oxp
../AddOns/Ore_processor 1.59.oxp
../AddOns/OXPConfig2.0.8.oxp
../AddOns/Pods 1.22.oxp
../AddOns/Police_Scanner_Upgrade_1.3.1_2011-12-18.oxp
../AddOns/Q-Chargerv1.2.oxp
../AddOns/RepairBots 2.05.oxp
../AddOns/Rock_Hermit_Locator1.3.3.oxp
../AddOns/ShieldCycler 0.30.2.oxp
../AddOns/ShieldEqualizer+Capacitors(v1.3).oxp
../AddOns/Snoopers2.2.1.oxp
../AddOns/Stealth 1.04.oxp
../AddOns/sunskimmers.oxp
../AddOns/supercobra 1.4.2.oxp
../AddOns/Switeck's Shipping v0.5.oxp
../AddOns/Taranis 1.2.oxp
../AddOns/Target Autolock Plus 1.12.oxp
../AddOns/TargetTracker v0.2.oxp
../AddOns/TCAT 1.10.oxp
../AddOns/Tionisla Reporter 1.0.oxp
../AddOns/Tori2.01.oxp
../AddOns/total_patrol.oxp
../AddOns/Trading Assistant 1.0.oxp
../AddOns/Traffic Control 1.11.oxp
../AddOns/Welcome Mat 1.11.oxp
15:58:20.603 [rendering.opengl.version]: OpenGL renderer version: 2.1.0 ("2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2281"). Vendor: "Intel". Renderer: "Intel(R) HD Graphics".
15:58:20.604 [rendering.opengl.extensions]: OpenGL extensions (82):
GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar, GL_EXT_abgr, GL_ARB_shadow, GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat, GL_EXT_separate_specular_color, GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp, GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_draw_buffers2, GL_ARB_texture_env_add, GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit, GL_EXT_transform_feedback, GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3, GL_EXT_framebuffer_object, GL_EXT_blend_subtract, GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1, GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_ARB_multitexture, GL_EXT_stencil_wrap, GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp, GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB, GL_ARB_texture_env_combine, GL_EXT_texture_env_add, GL_EXT_packed_pixels, GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp, GL_ARB_depth_texture, GL_SGIS_texture_lod, GL_ARB_occlusion_query, GL_ARB_transpose_matrix, GL_NV_texgen_reflection, GL_EXT_stencil_two_side, GL_ARB_shading_language_100, GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent, GL_EXT_rescale_normal, GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object, GL_EXT_secondary_color, GL_ARB_half_float_pixel, GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate, GL_EXT_draw_range_elements, GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias, GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_ARB_half_float_vertex, GL_EXT_texture_swizzle, GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap, GL_ARB_texture_rectangle, GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two, GL_ARB_point_sprite, GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil, GL_ARB_vertex_shader, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc, GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float, GL_ARB_draw_instanced, GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object, GL_WIN_swap_hint, GL_ARB_color_buffer_float, GL_ARB_shader_objects, GL_ATI_separate_stencil, GL_EXT_packed_float, GL_EXT_texture_rectangle, GL_ARB_texture_rg, GL_ARB_fragment_shader, GL_EXT_fog_coord, GL_EXT_texture3D, GL_ARB_window_pos, GL_ARB_fragment_program, GL_ARB_vertex_program, GL_EXT_texture_env_combine, GL_ARB_point_parameters, GL_ARB_texture_cube_map, GL_EXT_bgra, GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array, GL_ARB_vertex_array_object, GL_ARB_draw_buffers, GL_ARB_texture_compression, GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_ARB_texture_float, GL_EXT_blend_func_separate, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB, GL_EXT_shadow_funcs, GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint, GL_EXT_blend_color, GL_NV_blend_square
15:58:20.655 [rendering.opengl.shader.support]: Shaders are supported.
15:58:20.655 [speech.synthesis]: Spoken messages are off.
15:58:20.835 [shipData.load.begin]: Loading ship data.
15:58:24.037 [script.load.world.listAll]: Loaded 62 world scripts:
AsteroidStorm 4.02
BGS-M 1.4
Bounty Scanner 2.0 2.00
Bounty Status Display 1.00
Cabal_Common_Briefing 1.5.1
Cabal_Common_Comms 1.5.1
Cabal_Common_Functions 1.5.1
Cabal_Common_Keyboard 1.5.1
Cabal_Common_MissionHandling 1.5.1
Cabal_Common_Music 1.5.1
Cabal_Common_OXPStrength 1.5.1
Cabal_Common_SpecialMarkets 1.5.1
deep_space_pirates 1.3
display-reputation-contract 1.1
display-reputation-passenger 1.1
ecl_SAR_worldscript.js 1.4
ECM_jammerScript 1.00
Emergency Energy Unit 2.1
escapePodLocator.js 1.4
farsun 1.05
Fuel Collector 0.07
FuelStation-Setup 1.33
galaxy_info 1.0.0
Generation Ships 1.3
genericHUDswitch - MilHUD.js 1.05, modified by Wyvern for MilHUD
illegal_goods_missions 1.6
illegal_goods_tweak 1.6
Interstellar tweaks - main script 1
ionics_v_rlf 1.3.1
long_way_round
LongRangeScanner 0.3
mil_injectors.js 1.00
misjump_analyser 1.1
newskim
offender_traders 1.1
oolite-cloaking-device 1.76
oolite-constrictor-hunt 1.76
oolite-nova 1.76
oolite-thargoid-plans 1.76
oolite-trumbles 1.76
oreProcessor 1.59
OXPConfig 2.0.8
Police_Scanner_Upgrade 1.3.1
Q-Charger 1.2
Repair system 2.04
rockHermit_Locator 1.3.3
Shield Cycler 0.30.2
Shield Cycler External Events 0.30.2
shieldequalizercapacitors 1.3
smivs'_cloakfix.js 1.0
snoopers 2.2.1
stealth_missionScript 1.04
taranis_one
targetAutolock 1.11
targetTracker_Main 0.2
TCAT_masterScript 1.0
TCAT_missionScript 1.0
Tionisla Reporter 1.00
total_patrol 1.3
Trading Assistant 1.0
TrafficControl 1.1
Welcome Information Script 1.1
15:58:27.185 [debugTCP.disconnect]: No connection to debug console: "Connection to debug console failed: 'No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

' (outStream status: 7, inStream status: 7)."
15:58:27.186 [debugTCP.disconnect]: No connection to debug console: "Connection to debug console failed: 'unknown error.' (outStream status: 0, inStream status: 0)."
15:58:27.186 [debugTCP.connect.failed]: Failed to connect to debug console at address 127.0.0.1:8563.
15:58:27.186 [escapePodLocator.js]: Range in normal space modifier: default. Range in interstellar space modifier: default.
15:58:28.319 [loading.complete]: ========== Loading complete. ==========
15:58:36.715 [script.load.world.listAll]: Loaded 62 world scripts:
AsteroidStorm 4.02
BGS-M 1.4
Bounty Scanner 2.0 2.00
Cabal_Common_Comms 1.5.1
Cabal_Common_Music 1.5.1
deep_space_pirates 1.3
ECM_jammerScript 1.00
escapePodLocator.js 1.4
farsun 1.05
Fuel Collector 0.07
FuelStation-Setup 1.33
galaxy_info 1.0.0
Generation Ships 1.3
illegal_goods_tweak 1.6
ionics_v_rlf 1.3.1
long_way_round
LongRangeScanner 0.3
mil_injectors.js 1.00
misjump_analyser 1.1
newskim
offender_traders 1.1
oolite-nova 1.76
oolite-trumbles 1.76
oreProcessor 1.59
OXPConfig 2.0.8
Q-Charger 1.2
Repair system 2.04
rockHermit_Locator 1.3.3
Shield Cycler 0.30.2
smivs'_cloakfix.js 1.0
snoopers 2.2.1
taranis_one
targetAutolock 1.11
targetTracker_Main 0.2
TCAT_masterScript 1.0
TCAT_missionScript 1.0
Tionisla Reporter 1.00
total_patrol 1.3
Trading Assistant 1.0
TrafficControl 1.1
15:58:37.507 [escapePodLocator.js]: Range in normal space modifier: default. Range in interstellar space modifier: default.
15:58:50.603 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
16:15:51.709 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
16:38:59.814 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.

- previous log end -
Thargoid
Thargoid
Thargoid

Post by Thargoid »

With regard to the docking - that sounds problems in trunk. The station is just a re-skinned coriolis (standard trunk model) and the DC is entirely in trunk. It may be worth checking if you see the same effect with a main station - it will relate to your frame rate probably.

By repeatable system I meant was there one particular system which always caused the CTD, so yes your comment about Edtion (your other place is Anenveza) fits the bill. As that is the main "action" system, it could be TCAT combining badly with one of your other OXPs. It wasn't designed to work with things like Okti's long range scanner (it pre-dates it), so there may be some conflict there.

Unfortunately there's nothing in the log that indicates anything usefully suspect. If you still have the newest latest.log (the one from the crash) if you can just post the last bit of it, where the crash actually occurred, plus anywhere else that errors or problems are recorded. Ignore the bit about connecting to the console - that's normal if you're not running it.
richard.a.p.smith
Deadly
Deadly

Thanks again.

I'll try docking at a main station withough shift and see what it does.

The "previous" log I posted was the one from the crash (the times are about right). I played after that so presume "latest" log was from the (no-crash) period of playing I did after the crash; pasted below.

Cheers

Richard

- latest log start -

17:40:40.054 [log.header]: Opening log for Oolite version 1.76 (x86-32 test release) under Windows at 2012-04-15 17:40:40 +0100.
4 processors detected.
Build options: spoken messages, mass/fuel pricing, JavaScript console support, OXP verifier, localization tools, debug GraphViz support, JavaScript profiling.

Note that the contents of the log file can be adjusted by editing logcontrol.plist.

17:40:40.369 [display.mode.list.native]: Windows native resolution detected: 1366 x 768
17:40:40.496 [joystick.init]: Number of joysticks detected: 0
17:40:42.231 [dataCache.rebuild.explicitFlush]: Cache explicitly flushed with shift key. Rebuilding from scratch.
17:40:42.236 [searchPaths.dumpAll]: Unrestricted mode - resource paths:
Resources
../AddOns
../AddOns/AsteroidStorm 4.02.oxp
../AddOns/Basic-debug.oxp
../AddOns/BGS-A1.4.oxp
../AddOns/BountyScannerv2.0.oxp
../AddOns/BountyStatus 1.00.oxp
../AddOns/Cabal_Common_Library1.5.1.oxp
../AddOns/CloakRepair.oxp
../AddOns/Deep Horizons - Lights Down.oxp
../AddOns/DeepSpacePirates 1.3.oxp
../AddOns/display_reputation.oxp
../AddOns/Docking Clearance.oxp
../AddOns/Energy Equipment 1.11.oxp
../AddOns/Escape_Capsule_Locator_1.4_2011-12-18.oxp
../AddOns/farsun.oxp
../AddOns/Fuel Station 1.34.oxp
../AddOns/FuelCollectorV0.07.oxp
../AddOns/GalaxyInfo.oxp
../AddOns/Generation Ships.oxp
../AddOns/halsis.oxp
../AddOns/Halsis_BGS.oxp
../AddOns/Illegal_goods_tweak_1.6_2012.02.05.oxp
../AddOns/illicit_unlock_FIX1.56.oxp
../AddOns/InterstellarTweaks.oxp
../AddOns/ionics-1.3.1.oxp
../AddOns/LongRangeScanner v0.3.oxp
../AddOns/longway 1.1.oxp
../AddOns/MilHUD-v4.0.oxp
../AddOns/Military Fuel Injectors 1.00.oxp
../AddOns/Misjump Analyser 1.1.oxp
../AddOns/Naval Grid 1.00.oxp
../AddOns/offender_traders.oxp
../AddOns/Ore_processor 1.59.oxp
../AddOns/OXPConfig2.0.8.oxp
../AddOns/Pods 1.22.oxp
../AddOns/Police_Scanner_Upgrade_1.3.1_2011-12-18.oxp
../AddOns/Q-Chargerv1.2.oxp
../AddOns/RepairBots 2.05.oxp
../AddOns/Rock_Hermit_Locator1.3.3.oxp
../AddOns/ShieldCycler 0.30.2.oxp
../AddOns/ShieldEqualizer+Capacitors(v1.3).oxp
../AddOns/Snoopers2.2.1.oxp
../AddOns/Stealth 1.04.oxp
../AddOns/sunskimmers.oxp
../AddOns/supercobra 1.4.2.oxp
../AddOns/Switeck's Shipping v0.5.oxp
../AddOns/Taranis 1.2.oxp
../AddOns/Target Autolock Plus 1.12.oxp
../AddOns/TargetTracker v0.2.oxp
../AddOns/TCAT 1.10.oxp
../AddOns/Tionisla Reporter 1.0.oxp
../AddOns/Tori2.01.oxp
../AddOns/total_patrol.oxp
../AddOns/Trading Assistant 1.0.oxp
../AddOns/Traffic Control 1.11.oxp
../AddOns/Welcome Mat 1.11.oxp
17:40:42.236 [rendering.opengl.version]: OpenGL renderer version: 2.1.0 ("2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2281"). Vendor: "Intel". Renderer: "Intel(R) HD Graphics".
17:40:42.236 [rendering.opengl.extensions]: OpenGL extensions (82):
GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar, GL_EXT_abgr, GL_ARB_shadow, GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat, GL_EXT_separate_specular_color, GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp, GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_draw_buffers2, GL_ARB_texture_env_add, GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit, GL_EXT_transform_feedback, GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3, GL_EXT_framebuffer_object, GL_EXT_blend_subtract, GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1, GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_ARB_multitexture, GL_EXT_stencil_wrap, GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp, GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB, GL_ARB_texture_env_combine, GL_EXT_texture_env_add, GL_EXT_packed_pixels, GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp, GL_ARB_depth_texture, GL_SGIS_texture_lod, GL_ARB_occlusion_query, GL_ARB_transpose_matrix, GL_NV_texgen_reflection, GL_EXT_stencil_two_side, GL_ARB_shading_language_100, GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent, GL_EXT_rescale_normal, GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object, GL_EXT_secondary_color, GL_ARB_half_float_pixel, GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate, GL_EXT_draw_range_elements, GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias, GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_ARB_half_float_vertex, GL_EXT_texture_swizzle, GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap, GL_ARB_texture_rectangle, GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two, GL_ARB_point_sprite, GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil, GL_ARB_vertex_shader, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc, GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float, GL_ARB_draw_instanced, GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object, GL_WIN_swap_hint, GL_ARB_color_buffer_float, GL_ARB_shader_objects, GL_ATI_separate_stencil, GL_EXT_packed_float, GL_EXT_texture_rectangle, GL_ARB_texture_rg, GL_ARB_fragment_shader, GL_EXT_fog_coord, GL_EXT_texture3D, GL_ARB_window_pos, GL_ARB_fragment_program, GL_ARB_vertex_program, GL_EXT_texture_env_combine, GL_ARB_point_parameters, GL_ARB_texture_cube_map, GL_EXT_bgra, GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array, GL_ARB_vertex_array_object, GL_ARB_draw_buffers, GL_ARB_texture_compression, GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_ARB_texture_float, GL_EXT_blend_func_separate, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB, GL_EXT_shadow_funcs, GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint, GL_EXT_blend_color, GL_NV_blend_square
17:40:42.809 [rendering.opengl.shader.support]: Shaders are supported.
17:40:42.809 [speech.synthesis]: Spoken messages are off.
17:40:43.164 [shipData.load.begin]: Loading ship data.
17:40:59.577 [script.load.world.listAll]: Loaded 62 world scripts:
AsteroidStorm 4.02
BGS-M 1.4
Bounty Scanner 2.0 2.00
Cabal_Common_Comms 1.5.1
Cabal_Common_Music 1.5.1
deep_space_pirates 1.3
ECM_jammerScript 1.00
escapePodLocator.js 1.4
farsun 1.05
Fuel Collector 0.07
FuelStation-Setup 1.33
galaxy_info 1.0.0
Generation Ships 1.3
illegal_goods_tweak 1.6
ionics_v_rlf 1.3.1
long_way_round
LongRangeScanner 0.3
mil_injectors.js 1.00
misjump_analyser 1.1
newskim
offender_traders 1.1
oolite-nova 1.76
oolite-trumbles 1.76
oreProcessor 1.59
OXPConfig 2.0.8
Q-Charger 1.2
Repair system 2.04
rockHermit_Locator 1.3.3
Shield Cycler 0.30.2
smivs'_cloakfix.js 1.0
snoopers 2.2.1
taranis_one
targetAutolock 1.11
targetTracker_Main 0.2
TCAT_masterScript 1.0
TCAT_missionScript 1.0
Tionisla Reporter 1.00
total_patrol 1.3
Trading Assistant 1.0
TrafficControl 1.1
17:41:02.962 [debugTCP.disconnect]: No connection to debug console: "Connection to debug console failed: 'No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

' (outStream status: 7, inStream status: 7)."
17:41:02.962 [debugTCP.disconnect]: No connection to debug console: "Connection to debug console failed: 'unknown error.' (outStream status: 0, inStream status: 0)."
17:41:02.962 [debugTCP.connect.failed]: Failed to connect to debug console at address 127.0.0.1:8563.
17:41:02.963 [escapePodLocator.js]: Range in normal space modifier: default. Range in interstellar space modifier: default.
17:41:04.252 [loading.complete]: ========== Loading complete. ==========
17:41:13.550 [script.load.world.listAll]: Loaded 62 world scripts:
AsteroidStorm 4.02
BGS-M 1.4
Bounty Scanner 2.0 2.00
Cabal_Common_Comms 1.5.1
Cabal_Common_Music 1.5.1
deep_space_pirates 1.3
ECM_jammerScript 1.00
escapePodLocator.js 1.4
farsun 1.05
Fuel Collector 0.07
FuelStation-Setup 1.33
galaxy_info 1.0.0
Generation Ships 1.3
illegal_goods_tweak 1.6
ionics_v_rlf 1.3.1
long_way_round
LongRangeScanner 0.3
mil_injectors.js 1.00
misjump_analyser 1.1
newskim
offender_traders 1.1
oolite-nova 1.76
oolite-trumbles 1.76
oreProcessor 1.59
OXPConfig 2.0.8
Q-Charger 1.2
Repair system 2.04
rockHermit_Locator 1.3.3
Shield Cycler 0.30.2
smivs'_cloakfix.js 1.0
snoopers 2.2.1
taranis_one
targetAutolock 1.11
targetTracker_Main 0.2
TCAT_masterScript 1.0
TCAT_missionScript 1.0
Tionisla Reporter 1.00
total_patrol 1.3
Trading Assistant 1.0
TrafficControl 1.1
17:41:14.659 [escapePodLocator.js]: Range in normal space modifier: default. Range in interstellar space modifier: default.
17:41:56.082 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
17:42:32.427 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x194afa48>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (213903, 102781, -3.97135e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:42:32.427 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x194afa48>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (213903, 102781, -3.97135e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:42:32.487 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x194afa48>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (213903, 102781, -3.97135e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:42:32.487 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x194afa48>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (213903, 102781, -3.97135e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:42:32.547 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x194afa48>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (213903, 102781, -3.97135e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:42:32.547 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x194afa48>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (213903, 102781, -3.97135e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:42:32.609 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x194afa48>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (213903, 102781, -3.97135e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:42:32.609 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x194afa48>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (213903, 102781, -3.97135e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:42:32.669 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x194afa48>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (213902, 102780, -3.97135e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:42:32.669 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x194afa48>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (213902, 102780, -3.97135e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:42:32.670 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x194afa48>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (213902, 102780, -3.97135e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:42:32.670 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x194afa48>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (213902, 102780, -3.97135e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:42:32.729 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x194afa48>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (213902, 102780, -3.97135e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:42:32.730 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x194afa48>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (213902, 102780, -3.97135e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:42:32.730 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x194afa48>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (213902, 102780, -3.97135e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:42:32.791 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x194afa48>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (213902, 102780, -3.97135e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:42:32.791 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x194afa48>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (213902, 102780, -3.97135e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:44:44.520 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
17:46:01.655 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
17:46:02.021 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:46:02.027 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:46:02.032 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:46:05.242 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
17:46:05.567 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:46:05.573 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:46:08.542 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
17:46:08.891 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:46:26.898 [script.load.world.listAll]: Loaded 62 world scripts:
AsteroidStorm 4.02
BGS-M 1.4
Bounty Scanner 2.0 2.00
Cabal_Common_Comms 1.5.1
Cabal_Common_Music 1.5.1
deep_space_pirates 1.3
ECM_jammerScript 1.00
escapePodLocator.js 1.4
farsun 1.05
Fuel Collector 0.07
FuelStation-Setup 1.33
galaxy_info 1.0.0
Generation Ships 1.3
illegal_goods_tweak 1.6
ionics_v_rlf 1.3.1
long_way_round
LongRangeScanner 0.3
mil_injectors.js 1.00
misjump_analyser 1.1
newskim
offender_traders 1.1
oolite-nova 1.76
oolite-trumbles 1.76
oreProcessor 1.59
OXPConfig 2.0.8
Q-Charger 1.2
Repair system 2.04
rockHermit_Locator 1.3.3
Shield Cycler 0.30.2
smivs'_cloakfix.js 1.0
snoopers 2.2.1
taranis_one
targetAutolock 1.11
targetTracker_Main 0.2
TCAT_masterScript 1.0
TCAT_missionScript 1.0
Tionisla Reporter 1.00
total_patrol 1.3
Trading Assistant 1.0
TrafficControl 1.1
17:46:27.764 [escapePodLocator.js]: Range in normal space modifier: default. Range in interstellar space modifier: default.
17:46:35.310 [script.load.world.listAll]: Loaded 62 world scripts:
AsteroidStorm 4.02
BGS-M 1.4
Bounty Scanner 2.0 2.00
Cabal_Common_Comms 1.5.1
Cabal_Common_Music 1.5.1
deep_space_pirates 1.3
ECM_jammerScript 1.00
escapePodLocator.js 1.4
farsun 1.05
Fuel Collector 0.07
FuelStation-Setup 1.33
galaxy_info 1.0.0
Generation Ships 1.3
illegal_goods_tweak 1.6
ionics_v_rlf 1.3.1
long_way_round
LongRangeScanner 0.3
mil_injectors.js 1.00
misjump_analyser 1.1
newskim
offender_traders 1.1
oolite-nova 1.76
oolite-trumbles 1.76
oreProcessor 1.59
OXPConfig 2.0.8
Q-Charger 1.2
Repair system 2.04
rockHermit_Locator 1.3.3
Shield Cycler 0.30.2
smivs'_cloakfix.js 1.0
snoopers 2.2.1
taranis_one
targetAutolock 1.11
targetTracker_Main 0.2
TCAT_masterScript 1.0
TCAT_missionScript 1.0
Tionisla Reporter 1.00
total_patrol 1.3
Trading Assistant 1.0
TrafficControl 1.1
17:46:36.174 [escapePodLocator.js]: Range in normal space modifier: default. Range in interstellar space modifier: default.
17:46:41.053 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
17:47:02.222 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x654e288>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (237936, 96621.1, -3.97493e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:47:02.222 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x654e288>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (237936, 96621.1, -3.97493e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:47:02.223 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x654e288>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (237936, 96621.1, -3.97493e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:47:02.364 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x654e288>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (237935, 96620.7, -3.97493e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:47:02.364 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x654e288>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (237935, 96620.7, -3.97493e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:47:02.365 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x654e288>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (237935, 96620.7, -3.97493e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:47:02.434 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x654e288>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (237934, 96620.5, -3.97493e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:47:02.434 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x654e288>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (237934, 96620.5, -3.97493e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:47:02.435 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x654e288>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (237934, 96620.5, -3.97493e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:47:02.435 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x654e288>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (237934, 96620.5, -3.97493e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:47:02.504 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x654e288>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (237934, 96620.2, -3.97493e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:47:02.504 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x654e288>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (237934, 96620.2, -3.97493e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:47:02.572 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x654e288>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (237933, 96620, -3.97494e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:47:02.572 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x654e288>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (237933, 96620, -3.97494e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:47:04.134 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x654e288>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (237923, 96613.4, -3.97495e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:47:04.134 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x654e288>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (237923, 96613.4, -3.97495e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:47:04.203 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x654e288>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (237922, 96613, -3.97495e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:47:04.204 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x654e288>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (237922, 96613, -3.97495e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:47:04.204 [ship.missileLaunch.invalidPosition]: ***** ERROR: The missile_launch_position defines a position (0, 0, -15) behind the <ShipEntity 0x654e288>{"Thargoid Controller" position: (237922, 96613, -3.97495e+006) scanClass: CLASS_THARGOID status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT}. In future versions such missiles may explode on launch because they have to travel through the ship.
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion]: ***** ERROR: AI dispatch: hit stack depth limit in AI TCAT_thargoidAI.plist, state GO_TO_TARGET handling message FRUSTRATED in context "JavaScript reactToAIMessage()", aborting.
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 0 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 1 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 2 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 3 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 4 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 5 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 6 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 7 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 8 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 9 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 10 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 11 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 12 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 13 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 14 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 15 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 16 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 17 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 18 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 19 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 20 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 21 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 22 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 23 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 24 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.828 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 25 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.829 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 26 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.829 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 27 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.829 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 28 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.829 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 29 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.829 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 30 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.829 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 31 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.829 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 32 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (JavaScript reactToAIMessage())
17:48:19.829 [ai.error.recursion.stackTrace]: 33 <ShipEntity 0xd2d0298>{"Thargoid Pathfinder"} - TCAT_thargoidAI.plist:GO_TO_TARGET.FRUSTRATED (BEHAVIOUR_FLY_TO_DESTINATION)
17:48:55.430 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
17:49:41.429 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
17:49:41.778 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:49:41.787 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:49:41.797 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:49:44.659 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
17:49:44.999 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:49:45.007 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:49:48.073 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
17:49:48.401 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:49:51.282 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
17:49:54.726 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
17:49:57.937 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
17:49:58.296 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:49:58.305 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:49:58.313 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:49:58.319 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:50:01.543 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
17:50:01.868 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:50:01.874 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:50:01.878 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:50:01.883 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:50:04.774 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
17:50:05.124 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:50:07.973 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
17:50:08.313 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:50:08.322 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:50:11.183 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
17:50:11.521 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:50:14.435 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
17:50:14.794 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:50:17.807 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
17:50:18.125 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:50:18.137 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:50:18.147 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:50:18.152 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
17:58:27.308 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
18:00:04.160 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
18:00:14.959 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
18:00:15.297 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
18:00:18.249 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
18:00:18.598 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
18:00:21.418 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
18:00:21.757 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
18:00:21.763 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
18:00:21.768 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
18:00:24.590 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
18:00:24.905 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
18:00:24.912 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
18:00:24.919 [Total_patrol]: Adding additional police.
18:01:20.148 [escapePodLocator.js]: FOR INFO: Range in interstellar space has been modified by another OXP.
18:27:28.601 [gameController.exitApp]: .GNUstepDefaults synchronized.

Closing log at 2012-04-15 18:27:28 +0100.

- latest log end -
Okti
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Okti »

Thargoid wrote:
It wasn't designed to work with things like Okti's long range scanner (it pre-dates it), so there may be some conflict there.
Long Range Scanner is only activated by the combination of F6-F6-F5. I have completed TCAT several times with or without LRS, so I don't think it will brake the mission.

Just read the latest post so there may be more problems with it.
My OXP's
And Latest Mission Coyote's Run