Wolfwood's Cobra Courier SE query

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Nijik
Competent
Competent

Wolfwood's Cobra Courier SE query

Post by Nijik »

Evening, currently happily tooling about in a Cobra Courier when I came across a Courier SE for sale and, having had both a Wolf MkII & MkII SE, was naturally curious as to what extras you got with the SE but all you seem to get for the extra 50k is 2 less missile slots and 5t less cargo capacity!
The Wolf MkII SE had an extra energy bank and was slightly faster than the stock MkII, am I missing something obvious?
Makara
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by Makara »

Had a flick through the shipdata.plist for these ships and it seems that a slight (10%) increase in manoeuvrability is the upside for the capacity loss.
Wolfwood
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Wolfwood »

Huh, it was supposed to be a bit faster as well. I must have made a mistake with some of the revisions over the years.

I'll take a look at it and fix the possible problem.
Nijik
Competent
Competent

Post by Nijik »

Makara wrote:
Had a flick through the shipdata.plist for these ships and it seems that a slight (10%) increase in manoeuvrability is the upside for the capacity loss.
Ah, didn't think to look through the shipdata at the time, mind you it was a bit late for me when this cropped up.