The best way to play oolite!

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

DaddyHoggy
Intergalactic Spam Assassin

Re: The best way to play oolite!

Post by DaddyHoggy »

ClymAngus wrote:
Ok I'm rezzing this thread. More as a reference really so I can look it up when I'm building my "setup".

Daddy hoggy might be more into this one than others but:

I have been looking into the entire cockpit computer system. Found some people who do military control systems;
They do usb too:
http://www.globalspec.com/supplier/prof ... Scientific
Yup, I live about 15 minutes drive away from where they're based (halfway between my house and AWE) - never been in though - perhaps I can organise a visit... :wink:
Selezen wrote:
Apparently I was having a DaddyHoggy moment.
Oolite Life is now revealed here
ClymAngus
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by ClymAngus »

Well I fully realise that getting one of their bits of kit to talk to a raid mac is going to be a pain in the ass. but then it's one of those sites that if you have to ask the price, then you can't afford it.

Still one of those slapped on an arm rest, thrust leaver on the other side; cables running down the hollow chair swivel pole to the mac. You'd certainly feel the jiu-jitsu.
DaddyHoggy

Post by DaddyHoggy »

ClymAngus wrote:
Well I fully realise that getting one of their bits of kit to talk to a raid mac is going to be a pain in the ass. but then it's one of those sites that if you have to ask the price, then you can't afford it.

Still one of those slapped on an arm rest, thrust leaver on the other side; cables running down the hollow chair swivel pole to the mac. You'd certainly feel the jiu-jitsu.
I'll register the University with them and then you can tell me what you want, I can laugh, and post the price...
Selezen wrote:
Apparently I was having a DaddyHoggy moment.
Oolite Life is now revealed here