Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

Oolite test release 1.71

Discussion and announcements regarding the Mac port… er, original version of Oolite.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

Commander McLane
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander McLane »

Downloaded and successfully updated. Thanks a lot! :D

Used the updater. One thing: When I "⌘-I" Oolite.app in the finder, the infobox still says "Oolite version 1.70. Copyright 2003-2007..."

Oh: Good to have you back, Ahruman! And on top of that with such great news. :D :D :D
JensAyton
Grand Admiral Emeritus
Grand Admiral Emeritus

Post by JensAyton »

Commander McLane wrote:
Used the updater. One thing: When I "⌘-I" Oolite.app in the finder, the infobox still says "Oolite version 1.70. Copyright 2003-2007..."
I believe this is a caching issue in the Finder. The relevant information is changed by the updater, and I’ve verified that with every release the updater can be applied to.
Commander McLane
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander McLane »

Ahruman wrote:
Commander McLane wrote:
I believe this is a caching issue in the Finder. The relevant information is changed by the updater, and I’ve verified that with every release the updater can be applied to.
Ah, indeed. After a restart (had installed some other updates as well) the info is now correct. :)
JensAyton
Grand Admiral Emeritus
Grand Admiral Emeritus

Post by JensAyton »

The Debug OXP for Oolite 1.71 is now available from the wiki. Now with spiffy (undocumented) inspector windows.