Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

Multiple front lasers

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

ozhank
Competent
Competent

Re: Multiple front lasers

Post by ozhank »

Has the Liberator from Blake's 7 been updated/retextured to work with latest stable version? I'm an old fan of the show.
"Blessed are the cracked, for they let the light shine in". Spike Milligan

Debian 9.* XFCE4 on Toshiba Laptop
Eric Walch
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral

Post by Eric Walch »

I don't think it is updated. In random hits you can find a fixed version though. I also changed the 3 different
definitions of the spike subentities into a single definition that is placed at 3 different rotations.
Commander McLane
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander McLane »

Eric Walch wrote:
I don't think it is updated. In random hits you can find a fixed version though. I also changed the 3 different definitions of the spike subentities into a single definition that is placed at 3 different rotations.
I did that, too, for the original OXP, which I have recently re-installed.

Also, it doesn't need updating. Any pure ship OXP that was made for Oolite 1.65 (or even earlier) will work with any newer version of the game, because there were no fundamental changes to the way ships are created and defined.

The only thing you may want to change in the OXP is to remove the script.plist. It spawns a Liberator each time you launch from a station, which gets silly after just a few launches. I guess it was only meant as a test script during the creation of the OXP.