Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

External Views.oxp now on Oosat 2

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

Commander McLane
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander McLane »

Indeed, the key to toggle the external views is 'v'. By the way: The external views from this OXP are somehow obsolete. From 1.70 onwards there will be better, improved external views for all original ships in the game itself. So from 1.70 onwards you should delete externalviews.oxp from your AddOns folder. (Doesn't happen very often that an OXP-author advises you to not use his work, I guess. :wink:)

Some more words of advice for you, zeep: You find a complete list of all key-commands in Oolite and what they do on the Keyboard Controls-page of the wiki. The Oolite main page of the wiki will also lead you to many other useful informations, like the Instruction Manual, the Frequently Asked Questions and their answers, the OXP-page mentioned already elsewhere, and informations about ships, stations and equipment in Oolite, as well as the article index for Oolite. In total these pages should answer even more questions than you now can imagine to have. :!: Have fun reading! :)
zeep
Competent
Competent

Post by zeep »

Thanks for the tips. My first search didn't give me the answers i was looking for but eventually, while i was seraching the forum for something completely different, my other questions got answered. ;)

So yes, i've now read through the FAQ and have the Keyboard control guide right in front of me. Thanks again for taking the time to post these links, i appreciate it.