Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

Arr Matey's!

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Who wants a guild, or to join a guild

ARR! (of course i want to join!)
100%
HEY! im just a trader, dont steal my narcotics!
No votes
WHO CARES! GoreLeech smells of dwarven backside anyways
No votes
Baloney!!!!!
No votes

Total votes: 2

GoreLeech
Dangerous
Dangerous

Arr Matey's!

Post by GoreLeech »

I have given up the humble life of a trader, for the Life of a pirate.... Hunting the spaceways for any ships, espicially Boa's or python's.....i will post many pictures of my various pirate-y exploits, and all time single run record......feel free to post yours.......i will keep this (hopefully) running as a Pirate Guild on the forums.....also on the subject of guilds... Oolite needs a IRC channel...that way i can laugh at the noobs as they go "hey i think im gonna attack that Viper! *BOOM!* CRAP A BRICK!!!" plus it gets lonely in Oolite.....noone to PvP frag..need a real conversation
ArkanoiD
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Arr Matey's!

Post by ArkanoiD »

GoreLeech wrote:
I have given up the humble life of a trader, for the Life of a pirate.... Hunting the spaceways for any ships, espicially Boa's or python's.....i will post many pictures of my various pirate-y exploits, and all time single run record......feel free to post yours.......i will keep this (hopefully) running as a Pirate Guild on the forums.....also on the subject of guilds... Oolite needs a IRC channel...that way i can laugh at the noobs as they go "hey i think im gonna attack that Viper! *BOOM!* CRAP A BRICK!!!" plus it gets lonely in Oolite.....noone to PvP frag..need a real conversation
Well, i used to be a pirate. Got well-equipped ship and strated transport business. Colleted enough credits for a lifetime and fly a dragster ship just for fun.
GoreLeech
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by GoreLeech »

lol......senile in retirement?? take up your old ways matey...once ur a pirate you can never go back!
ArkanoiD
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by ArkanoiD »

GoreLeech wrote:
lol......senile in retirement?? take up your old ways matey...once ur a pirate you can never go back!
Well, Assassin's Guild kept me busy somehow until recent time.. My other activity is mostly sightseeing ;-)
GoreLeech
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by GoreLeech »

LoL