Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

Noob's Mission : Asteroid Storm OXP

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

LittleBear
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: On a survey mission for GalCop. Ship: Cobra Corvette: Hidden Dragon Rated: Deadly.

Post by LittleBear »

Oops Sorry. There are no new planets in this one, just the models for the asteroids. Is it the textures files being PNG rather than png or the other way round?

EDIT: Checked. Some are ok at least!

The models AS2 AS6, AS9, AS10, AS11 & AS12 have .png in the DAT file but the tex is named .PNG in Textures. If you open the dat files and do a serach & replace .png with .PNG that should fix it!

I post a texture fixed version next week.

(Mac and Windows users won't need to do the fix as this is a Unix only problem. I forgot to check!)
OXPS : The Assassins Guild, Asteroid Storm, The Bank of the Black Monks, Random Hits, The Galactic Almanac, Renegade Pirates can be downloaded from the Elite Wiki here.
LittleBear
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: On a survey mission for GalCop. Ship: Cobra Corvette: Hidden Dragon Rated: Deadly.

Post by LittleBear »

Been a while, but I did get round to fixing the Unix Bug and added a few other tweaks and features.

An updated version of Asteroid Storm (v3.0) is now uploaded to the Wiki. This has a few bug fixes and new features. Clinking the link here or on my signature will take you to a Wiki page which sets out the changes and gives you a download link.

Download Asteroid Storm V3.0
OXPS : The Assassins Guild, Asteroid Storm, The Bank of the Black Monks, Random Hits, The Galactic Almanac, Renegade Pirates can be downloaded from the Elite Wiki here.