Renegade Pirates OXP

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

saint
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by saint »

Eric Walch wrote:
saint wrote:
Seriously, I have to wait for the bugfix...
There is no bug it was just that neolite stuff that makes other stuff not working.
Sounds like that a regression test has just failed... Nomatterwhat, when it will work I'll use, for now plain shades... Maybe a script to put a random color before starting the game :) :) :) :)
Eric Walch wrote:
Could be the case with you also, as a ship can only have one front laser. When there are more, there are subentities where you must define the colour.
One laser only. I tried the subentries thing but the result made oolite barf... I need more infos about them... I hope I have not to read the code... :)
Cmdr. Saint, Golden Gladstone with 4 leaves Clovers of the Most Noble Order or The B.D.c.
Lucidor
Deadly
Deadly

Post by Lucidor »

Do these pirates have stronger warheads on their missiles? A missile hit will usually deplete my shields completely but no more. Now I explode just before or soon after I've taken one of these pirates down. Or is it a q-mine? Never noticed them dropping any mine though..
Cmd. Cheyd
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: Deep Horizon Industries Manufacturing & Research Site somewhere in G8...

Post by Cmd. Cheyd »

A number of them deploy Q-Mines upon death, at least from my experience with that OXP.
Lucidor
Deadly
Deadly

Post by Lucidor »

Yes, I've had a couple of those now too. It's not quite the same sudden death that I experienced before.