I just invented the SWEAGLE, the raptor-billed swan-eagle

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Wildeblood
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

I just invented the SWEAGLE, the raptor-billed swan-eagle

Post by Wildeblood »

Using this:-
Coat of arms, on the shield is globe, world map. Supporters are grey swans, motto is "Quenda Quokka Quoll"

I inadvertedly invented the sweagle, the raptor-billed swan-eagle. Apparently eagles are so rampant in heraldry that that poor, little AI couldn't visualize any bird that wasn't equipped with an eagle's beak.

Hmm. What does that squiggly, red line imply?
Showing results for inadvertently
Search instead for inadvertedly
Hmm.
Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages
inadvertently
/ˌɪnədˈvəːt(ə)ntli/
adverb
without intention; accidentally.
"his name had been inadvertently omitted from the list"
It looks like someone inadvertently left inadvertedly out of their lame dictionary. Hang yer heads in shame, Oxonians.

Coat_of_arms,_on_the_shield_is_globe,_world_map._S_f8e54784-9e73-42bc-a27a-4e2da6c3568b.jpg
Coat_of_arms,_on_the_shield_is_globe,_world_map._S_248275b3-3667-47c7-88b5-359b904e0fcd.jpg
Also, I found it interesting it would create the globe on the shield (almost exactly as I had imagined it) or the sweagle, but not both at once.

P.S. Could someone move this to the "Support" forum, where it will be automatically deleted in the fullness of time, please?

P.P.S. Stop press! Cuteness overload - this version included the quoll. :D
Coat_of_arms,_on_the_shield_is_globe,_world_map._S_0e513349-0e0e-42a0-8169-40e461a50517.jpg
I thought the grey swan symbol was good, but when he said the new country's flag should be printed on "holographic" fabric, I began to doubt.