Oolite on HDR Displays

News and discussion of the PC port of Oolite.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

another_commander
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

Re: Oolite on HDR Displays

Post by another_commander »

PR #411 for HDR displays support on Windows is up on github. Please check that it builds correctly also on Linux if possible, although HDR on Linux is not supported at this time.

We'll leave it up for a few days to give time to test and fix potential issues that might be discovered in the meantime.
Commander_X
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander_X »

Linux compilation goes good.
I also tried a Windows compilation, which also works, but it doesn't seem to activate HDR (with or without -hdr option passed). Your previous exe file activates HDR when -hdr is passed.
another_commander
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

Commander_X wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:52 pm
I also tried a Windows compilation, which also works, but it doesn't seem to activate HDR (with or without -hdr option passed). Your previous exe file activates HDR when -hdr is passed.
It does, I tested it on a third party machine. Have you enabled HDR on Windows before launching the executable with the -hdr option?
Commander_X
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander_X »

another_commander wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:56 pm
[...] Have you enabled HDR on Windows before launching the executable with the -hdr option?
That I did.
... heh, what I didn't was to actually pull the PR, I thought you already merged :-D
<getting back in git dungeons>
Commander_X
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander_X »

In the Windows build, I had to ("manually") patch SDL_video.h in the dev environment (src/SDL/MyOpenGLView.m reported SDL_GL_PIXEL_TYPE_FLOAT as undeclared). Once that done, compilation worked, the log reports 16 bpcc / 24bit depth, but the hdr controls in the UI don't change anything (yes, HDR is enabled both in windows, and the monitor reports HDR on).

Worth to mention, I actually did my own test (with the game in window mode) -- changing the HDR/SDR brightness balance for Windows HD Color settings, the desktop reflected the changes, while the game window, didn't (which confirms there is HDR enabled image in the game window).

The Linux build fails at Universe.m ([gameView hdrMaxBrightness] and [gameView hdrPaperWhiteBrightness] in glGetUniformLocation are expected to be GLfloat; I "fixed" this by casting them with [[gameView hdrMaxBrightness] floatValue] and [[gameView hdrPaperWhiteBrightness] floatValue], respectively). Funny enough, trying to apply the same fix to the Windows build (in the hope to "activate" the UI hdr controls), errored when trying to compile Universe.m file (with a "warning: invalid receiver type 'float' [enabled by default]" first, followed by "error: cannot convert to pointer type").

Linux errors follow:

Code: Select all

Compiling file src/Core/OOShipRegistry.m ...
 Compiling file src/Core/OOSpatialReference.m ...
 Compiling file src/Core/OOTrumble.m ...
 Compiling file src/Core/Universe.m ...
src/Core/Universe.m: In function ‘-[Universe drawTargetTextureIntoDefaultFramebuffer]’:
src/Core/Universe.m:647:17: warning: ‘MyOpenGLView’ may not respond to ‘-hdrMaxBrightness’
  647 |                 OOGL(glUniform1f(glGetUniformLocation(final, "uMaxBrightness"), [gameView hdrMaxBrightness]));
      |                 ^~~~
src/Core/Universe.m:647:17: warning: (messages without a matching method signature will be assumed to return ‘id’ and accept ‘...’ as arguments)
src/Core/Universe.m:647:17: error: incompatible type for argument 2 of ‘glUniform1f’
  647 |                 OOGL(glUniform1f(glGetUniformLocation(final, "uMaxBrightness"), [gameView hdrMaxBrightness]));
      |                 ^
      |                 |
      |                 id
In file included from /usr/include/GL/gl.h:2050,
                 from /usr/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:46,
                 from src/Core/OOOpenGLOnly.h:58,
                 from src/Core/OOOpenGL.h:31,
                 from src/Core/Universe.h:28,
                 from src/Core/Universe.m:26:
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:780:58: note: expected ‘GLfloat’ {aka ‘float’} but argument is of type ‘id’
  780 | GLAPI void APIENTRY glUniform1f (GLint location, GLfloat v0);
      |                                                  ~~~~~~~~^~
src/Core/Universe.m:648:17: warning: ‘MyOpenGLView’ may not respond to ‘-hdrPaperWhiteBrightness’
  648 |                 OOGL(glUniform1f(glGetUniformLocation(final, "uPaperWhiteBrightness"), [gameView hdrPaperWhiteBrightness]));
      |                 ^~~~
src/Core/Universe.m:648:17: error: incompatible type for argument 2 of ‘glUniform1f’
  648 |                 OOGL(glUniform1f(glGetUniformLocation(final, "uPaperWhiteBrightness"), [gameView hdrPaperWhiteBrightness]));
      |                 ^
      |                 |
      |                 id
In file included from /usr/include/GL/gl.h:2050,
                 from /usr/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:46,
                 from src/Core/OOOpenGLOnly.h:58,
                 from src/Core/OOOpenGL.h:31,
                 from src/Core/Universe.h:28,
                 from src/Core/Universe.m:26:
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:780:58: note: expected ‘GLfloat’ {aka ‘float’} but argument is of type ‘id’
  780 | GLAPI void APIENTRY glUniform1f (GLint location, GLfloat v0);
      |                                                  ~~~~~~~~^~
gmake[3]: *** [/usr/local/share/GNUstep/Makefiles/rules.make:521: obj.spk/oolite.obj/Universe.m.o] Error 1
gmake[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
gmake[2]: *** [/usr/local/share/GNUstep/Makefiles/Instance/objc.make:64: internal-objc_program-all_] Error 2
gmake[1]: *** [/usr/local/share/GNUstep/Makefiles/Master/rules.make:297: oolite.all.objc-program.variables] Error 2
make: *** [/usr/local/share/GNUstep/Makefiles/Master/objc.make:36: internal-all] Error 2
Commander_X
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander_X »

Commander_X wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:33 pm
[...] but the hdr controls in the UI don't change anything [...]
Quick correction to the above, the controls do change actually, but the changes are not _directly_ obvious, as, for example when doing the same changes in "your" version (where the BGS UI background show the changes on spot, as opposed with the OOTB black UI background :oops: ).
another_commander
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

Commander_X wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:33 pm
In the Windows build, I had to ("manually") patch SDL_video.h in the dev environment (src/SDL/MyOpenGLView.m reported SDL_GL_PIXEL_TYPE_FLOAT as undeclared). Once that done, compilation worked, the log reports 16 bpcc / 24bit depth, but the hdr controls in the UI don't change anything (yes, HDR is enabled both in windows, and the monitor reports HDR on).
Good point, thanks for reminding me. Indeed, the dev environment will require this patch once the PR is merged in order to successfully compile the game. I will probably prepare a new package of the DevEnv and post in the Building the Easy Way thread before the merge. In the meantime, the updated SDL_video.h file can be found here: https://github.com/OoliteProject/oolite ... DL_video.h . Just replace the file in your dev environment located at <DevEnvPath>/gcc/Msys_x2/1.0/Devlibs/include/SDL with this one and you should be good to go.
The Linux build fails at Universe.m ([gameView hdrMaxBrightness] and [gameView hdrPaperWhiteBrightness] in glGetUniformLocation are expected to be GLfloat;
This is now fixed in revision 43a7c74. You don't need those two uniforms because the Linux port is not using the oolite-final-hdr.fragment shader anyway. The simple fix is to just not include this code at all in the build.
another_commander
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

It is done. The HDR output capability is now a thing on Windows with revision 36834ab. The automatically generated Windows build is ready to download from here.
Commander_X
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander_X »

One issue I observed (and unfortunately I cannot do a screen capture for it -- it won't get captured): the Windows mouse cursor shows a square (that is a cca. 150-200 -- maybe more?! -- pixels square, with the mouse tip in its top left corner; the square is transparent -- you can call it +85% transparency).

The square _only_ shows when moving the mouse over the sun (and nowhere else, e.g. in the brighter parts of the planet), and only on the HDR screen, i.e., moving the window to an SDR screen, it won't show. It won't show if the exe is started without the -hdr option. Also, it seems to show itself only with the out-of-the-box big suns (i.e., in the env you provided for testing in this thread, it didn't show for the smaller suns one of the OXPs provides).

I guess for the most "full screeners" out there this is a non issue; even for the "windowers" (like me) it can be easily avoided by keeping the mouse cursor out of the game window (e.g. somewhere in the lower right area of the screen).

Worth mentioning for tracking, I guess.
another_commander
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

Update on the Windows HDR support. There is a new test build here, which has these new features:
  • Separate tone mapping curves for each of the supported maximum luminance levels (400, 500, 600, 800 and 1000 nits). This means that there is no more highlight clipping if you set the max luminance to match that of your monitor, which hugely enhances the quality of the resulting image.
  • There is now a special check for HDR support when the -hdr parameter is passed to the application at startup. If no HDR support is detected on the primary monitor (which is where Oolite always starts on), a warning message is issued and the user can at this point choose whether to continue launching the game - knowing that graphics will not be rendered as intended - or quit right there. If you do get this message it means that you either have not enabled HDR in Windows before running the game with -hdr or your primary display isn't HDR capable. If you have a secondary HDR capable monitor but your primary one is not up to spec for HDR, then you can choose to continue launching the game and then move the game window over to the HDR capable display, where it should be able to render HDR content correctly. I could not test this myself, but this is in theory how it should work.
  • (Experimental): Attempt to optimize the game a bit by giving time critical priority to its main execution thread while the game window has focus. If focus is lost (e.g. you alt-tabbed out of Oolite to do something else), then the main game thread returns to normal priority, which is what we have till now. I have not seen any visible performance improvement on my own test system, but on other configurations a difference could maybe be observed. In any case it does not hurt, so why not?
  • Improved sun rendering, making it look again more what it looked like before the transition to render-to-framebuffer and it looks very vivid and bright too, as would be expected for a sun.
  • Fixed a bug with nova systems' expanding sun sizes being transferred to the next system when the player hyperspaced out. So, after escaping a system where the sun was going nova, upon arrival on the next you would see the new system's sun size being the same as that of the sun from the nova system you just left. That is no longer the case.

Due to the specific Windows API functions used in the implementation of the above, please note that this build has a minimum requirement of Windows 7 64-bit or later.

I hope to be able to commit the bug fix parts of the above sometime during the weekend.
Cody
Sharp Shooter Spam Assassin
Sharp Shooter Spam Assassin

Post by Cody »

another_commander wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:26 am
...this build has a minimum requirement of Windows 7 64-bit or later.
Can you enable HDR in Win7? I thought it required Win10/11 - or have I misunderstood something?
I would advise stilts for the quagmires, and camels for the snowy hills
And any survivors, their debts I will certainly pay. There's always a way!
another_commander
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

You have understood correctly; Windows 7 supports the type of backbuffers needed for HDR (even Vista did back in the days), but you cannot toggle it on/off from the OS. However, the APIs used are the problem - you will need Win 7 as a minimum even for playing normally in SDR mode with this build.

Oh, and by the way, HDR Linux support took off just this month. C'mon guys, get it running on Linux too!
Commander_X
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander_X »

another_commander wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:26 am
Update on the Windows HDR support. There is a new test build here[...]
Gave this a quick spin on my Windows 10 GPU passthrough VM, and the main thing to report back is that it always starts with the dialog, although my monitor and windows screen is HDR enabled, it also is monitor number 1 and main display (I only tried with the second/SDR screen disabled in windows settings).
In the log it detects initially RGB/16 and Depth Buffer/24, but at isOutputDisplayHDREnabled it returns NO.
Regardless, the HDR controls pop-up in the options, and work as expected.
another_commander wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:09 pm
[...]
Oh, and by the way, HDR Linux support took off just this month. C'mon guys, get it running on Linux too!
From the looks of it this is a sort of "wine thing" (being related with Steam on Linux). If that's the case, the win64 exe of Oolite would run in an appropriate wine64 setup (which might not even be available for a while outside of Valve/Steam/Proton specific builds), not a proper Linux compiled version of Oolite.
another_commander
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

Commander_X wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:33 pm
Gave this a quick spin on my Windows 10 GPU passthrough VM, and the main thing to report back is that it always starts with the dialog, although my monitor and windows screen is HDR enabled, it also is monitor number 1 and main display (I only tried with the second/SDR screen disabled in windows settings).
In the log it detects initially RGB/16 and Depth Buffer/24, but at isOutputDisplayHDREnabled it returns NO.
Regardless, the HDR controls pop-up in the options, and work as expected.
Interesting... Maybe it is because of the VM? Can you please run dxdiag in your Windows VM, click the Save All Information button to create a text dump and post the result?
Commander_X
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander_X »

another_commander wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:46 pm
[...] Can you please run dxdiag in your Windows VM, click the Save All Information button to create a text dump and post the result?
<removed some lines at the end to come under 60000 characters/>

Code: Select all

------------------
System Information
------------------
      Time of this report: 1/13/2023, 13:04:25
             Machine name: W10GP
               Machine Id: {C835BAAE-C361-4962-8313-E84BB6B31560}
         Operating System: Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64-bit (10.0, Build 19044) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
                 Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
      System Manufacturer: QEMU
             System Model: Standard PC (Q35 + ICH9, 2009)
                     BIOS: Default System BIOS (type: BIOS)
                Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5700G with Radeon Graphics          (6 CPUs), ~3.8GHz
                   Memory: 24576MB RAM
      Available OS Memory: 24576MB RAM
                Page File: 18944MB used, 10316MB available
              Windows Dir: C:\Windows
          DirectX Version: DirectX 12
      DX Setup Parameters: Not found
         User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
       System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
          DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
                 Miracast: Not Available
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
 DirectX Database Version: 1.0.8
           DxDiag Version: 10.00.19041.0928 64bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
      Display Tab 1: No problems found.
      Display Tab 2: Your PC is using the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. For the best experience, get the latest drivers from Windows Update or from your hardware manufacturer's website. For more information search for 'Microsoft Basic Display Adapter' 
        Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
        Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
          Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
           Card name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
        Manufacturer: NVIDIA
           Chip type: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
            DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
         Device Type: Full Device
          Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1E84&SUBSYS_87081043&REV_A1
       Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] 
 Device Problem Code: No Problem
 Driver Problem Code: Unknown
      Display Memory: 20299 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 8012 MB
       Shared Memory: 12287 MB
        Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (144Hz)
         HDR Support: Supported
    Display Topology: Internal
 Display Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G2084_NONE_P2020
     Color Primaries: Red(0.646484,0.330078), Green(0.309570,0.617188), Blue(0.152344,0.073242), White Point(0.313477,0.329102)
   Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.010000, Max Luminance = 1499.000000, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 799.000000
        Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
       Monitor Model: 27GL650F
          Monitor Id: GSM5B71
         Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (143.980Hz)
         Output Type: Displayport External
Monitor Capabilities: HDR Supported (BT2020RGB BT2020YCC Eotf2084Supported )
Display Pixel Format: DISPLAYCONFIG_PIXELFORMAT_NONGDI
      Advanced Color: AdvancedColorSupported AdvancedColorEnabled 
         Driver Name: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvldumdx.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvldumdx.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvldumdx.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvldumdx.dll
 Driver File Version: 31.00.0015.1748 (English)
      Driver Version: 31.0.15.1748
         DDI Version: 12
      Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1
        Driver Model: WDDM 2.7
 Hardware Scheduling: Supported:True Enabled:False 
 Graphics Preemption: Pixel
  Compute Preemption: Dispatch
            Miracast: Not Supported
      Detachable GPU: No
 Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported
      Power P-states: Not Supported
      Virtualization: Paravirtualization 
          Block List: No Blocks
  Catalog Attributes: Universal:False Declarative:True 
   Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 2022-09-20 19:00:00, 1129960 bytes
         WHQL Logo'd: n/a
     WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
   Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-5DC4-11CF-2775-07A70EC2D235}
           Vendor ID: 0x10DE
           Device ID: 0x1E84
           SubSys ID: 0x87081043
         Revision ID: 0x00A1
  Driver Strong Name: oem2.inf:0f066de3ed1dddbd:Section001:31.0.15.1748:pci\ven_10de&dev_1e84
      Rank Of Driver: 00CF2001
         Video Accel: 
         DXVA2 Modes: {86695F12-340E-4F04-9FD3-9253DD327460}  DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD  {6F3EC719-3735-42CC-8063-65CC3CB36616}  DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010  DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD  {32FCFE3F-DE46-4A49-861B-AC71110649D5}  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main  DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10  {20BB8B0A-97AA-4571-8E99-64E60606C1A6}  {15DF9B21-06C4-47F1-841E-A67C97D7F312}  DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple  DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC  {9947EC6F-689B-11DC-A320-0019DBBC4184}  {33FCFE41-DE46-4A49-861B-AC71110649D5}  DXVA2_ModeVP9_VLD_Profile0  DXVA2_ModeVP9_VLD_10bit_Profile2  {DDA19DC7-93B5-49F5-A9B3-2BDA28A2CE6E}  {6AFFD11E-1D96-42B1-A215-93A31F09A53D}  {914C84A3-4078-4FA9-984C-E2F262CB5C9C}  {8A1A1031-29BC-46D0-A007-E9B092CA6767}  
   Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
        D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported
             DXVA-HD: Supported
        DDraw Status: Enabled
          D3D Status: Enabled
          AGP Status: Enabled
       MPO MaxPlanes: 1
            MPO Caps: Not Supported
         MPO Stretch: Not Supported
     MPO Media Hints: Not Supported
         MPO Formats: Not Supported
    PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported
 PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported

Card name: Microsoft Basic Display Adapter
        Manufacturer: (Standard display types)
           Chip type: SeaBIOS VBE(C) 2011
            DAC type: SeaBIOS Developers
         Device Type: Display-Only Device (POST)
          Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1234&DEV_1111&SUBSYS_11001AF4&REV_02
       Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] 
 Device Problem Code: No Problem
 Driver Problem Code: Unknown
      Display Memory: 12287 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 0 MB
       Shared Memory: 12287 MB
        Current Mode: Unknown
         HDR Support: Unknown
    Display Topology: Unknown
 Display Color Space: Unknown
     Color Primaries: Unknown
   Display Luminance: Unknown
         Driver Name: c:\windows\system32\driverstore\filerepository\basicdisplay.inf_amd64_65ab9a260dbf7467\basicdisplay.sys
 Driver File Version: 10.00.19041.0868 (English)
      Driver Version: 10.0.19041.868
         DDI Version: 12
      Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1
        Driver Model: WDDM 1.3
 Hardware Scheduling: Supported:False Enabled:False 
 Graphics Preemption: DMA
  Compute Preemption: DMA
            Miracast: Not Supported
      Detachable GPU: No
 Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported
      Power P-states: Not Supported
      Virtualization: Not Supported
          Block List: No Blocks
  Catalog Attributes: N/A
    Driver Date/Size: 2006-06-20 19:00:00, 68608 bytes
     WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
   Device Identifier: Unknown
           Vendor ID: 0x1414
           Device ID: 0x008C
           SubSys ID: 0x00000000
         Revision ID: 0x0000
  Driver Strong Name: display.inf:10809047d4324726:MSBDA:10.0.19041.868:PCI\CC_0300
      Rank Of Driver: 00FB2006
         Video Accel: Unknown
         DXVA2 Modes: Unknown
      Deinterlace Caps: n/a
        D3D9 Overlay: Unknown
             DXVA-HD: Unknown
        DDraw Status: Enabled
          D3D Status: Enabled
          AGP Status: Enabled
       MPO MaxPlanes: 0
            MPO Caps: Not Supported
         MPO Stretch: Not Supported
     MPO Media Hints: Not Supported
         MPO Formats: Not Supported
    PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported
 PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
            Description: 27GL650F (2- NVIDIA High Definition Audio)
 Default Sound Playback: Yes
 Default Voice Playback: Yes
            Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0092&SUBSYS_10438708&REV_1001
        Manufacturer ID: N/A
             Product ID: N/A
                   Type: N/A
            Driver Name: nvhda64v.sys
         Driver Version: 1.3.39.14 (English)
          Date and Size: 2022-06-21 19:00:00, 129576 bytes
            Other Files: 
        Driver Provider: NVIDIA Corporation
         HW Accel Level: Emulation Only
              Cap Flags: 0x0
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0
 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
              HW Memory: 0
       Voice Management: No
 EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
   I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Speakers (2- High Definition Audio Device)
 Default Sound Playback: No
 Default Voice Playback: No
            Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1AF4&DEV_0022&SUBSYS_1AF40022&REV_1001
        Manufacturer ID: N/A
             Product ID: N/A
                   Type: N/A
            Driver Name: HdAudio.sys
         Driver Version: 10.0.19041.264 (English)
          Date and Size: 2020-05-08 19:00:00, 430080 bytes
            Other Files: 
        Driver Provider: Microsoft
         HW Accel Level: Emulation Only
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0
 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
              HW Memory: 0
       Voice Management: No
 EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
   I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
            Description: Line In (2- High Definition Audio Device)
  Default Sound Capture: Yes
  Default Voice Capture: Yes
            Driver Name: HdAudio.sys
         Driver Version: 10.0.19041.264 (English)
          Date and Size: 2020-05-08 19:00:00, 430080 bytes
           Format Flags: 0x0

---------------------
Video Capture Devices
Number of Devices: 0
---------------------
-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
      Device Name: Mouse
         Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
        FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
         Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
        FF Driver: n/a

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x293A
| Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB20
| Service: usbhub
| Driver: usbhub.sys, 12/7/2019 04:07:56, 528184 bytes
| Driver: usbd.sys, 12/7/2019 04:07:56, 33080 bytes
| 
+-+ USB Input Device
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0627, 0x0001
| | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0004
| | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01
| | Service: HidUsb
| | Driver: hidusb.sys, 10/6/2021 08:50:56, 44032 bytes
| | Driver: hidclass.sys, 10/6/2021 08:50:56, 225792 bytes
| | Driver: hidparse.sys, 10/6/2021 08:50:56, 46080 bytes
| | 
| +-+ HID Keyboard Device
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0627, 0x0001
| | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD
| | | Service: kbdhid
| | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 12/7/2019 04:07:56, 46592 bytes
| | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 12/7/2019 04:07:56, 71480 bytes
| | 
+-+ USB Input Device
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0627, 0x0001
| | Location: Port_#0002.Hub_#0004
| | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03
| | Service: HidUsb
| | Driver: hidusb.sys, 10/6/2021 08:50:56, 44032 bytes
| | Driver: hidclass.sys, 10/6/2021 08:50:56, 225792 bytes
| | Driver: hidparse.sys, 10/6/2021 08:50:56, 46080 bytes
| | 
| +-+ HID-compliant mouse
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0627, 0x0001
| | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE
| | | Service: mouhid
| | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 12/7/2019 04:07:56, 35328 bytes
| | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 12/7/2019 04:07:56, 67600 bytes

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ Standard PS/2 Keyboard
| Matching Device ID: *PNP0303
| Service: i8042prt
| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 12/7/2019 04:07:56, 118272 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 12/7/2019 04:07:56, 71480 bytes
| 
+ PS/2 Compatible Mouse
| Matching Device ID: *PNP0F13
| Service: i8042prt
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 12/7/2019 04:07:56, 67600 bytes
| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 12/7/2019 04:07:56, 118272 bytes

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
      Drive: C:
 Free Space: 2.9 GB
Total Space: 19.9 GB
File System: NTFS
      Model: QEMU HARDDISK

Drive: R:
 Free Space: 375.4 GB
Total Space: 819.2 GB
File System: NTFS
      Model: QEMU HARDDISK

Drive: D:
      Model: QEMU QEMU DVD-ROM
     Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\CDROM.SYS, 10.00.19041.1266 (English), 10/6/2021 08:50:55, 175616 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
     Name: Red Hat VirtIO Ethernet Adapter
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1AF4&DEV_1000&SUBSYS_00011AF4&REV_00\3&11583659&0&10
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netkvm.sys, 100.91.0104.22100 (English), 5/21/2022 22:46:46, 179752 bytes

Name: LPC Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2918&SUBSYS_11001AF4&REV_02\3&11583659&0&F8
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.19041.1202 (English), 10/6/2021 08:50:55, 20280 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2936
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2936&SUBSYS_11001AF4&REV_03\3&11583659&0&EA
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 10.00.19041.0001 (English), 12/7/2019 04:07:56, 39424 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.19041.0001 (English), 12/7/2019 04:07:56, 473400 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.19041.0001 (English), 12/7/2019 04:07:56, 528184 bytes

Name: Microsoft Basic Display Adapter
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1234&DEV_1111&SUBSYS_11001AF4&REV_02\3&11583659&0&08
   Driver: n/a

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_10F8&SUBSYS_87081043&REV_A1\3&11583659&0&28
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.19041.1081 (English), 10/6/2021 08:50:55, 139776 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.19041.0746 (English), 10/6/2021 08:50:55, 97792 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.19041.0746 (English), 10/6/2021 08:50:55, 388608 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293A
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293A&SUBSYS_11001AF4&REV_03\3&11583659&0&EF
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.19041.0001 (English), 12/7/2019 04:07:56, 86544 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.19041.0001 (English), 12/7/2019 04:07:56, 473400 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.19041.0001 (English), 12/7/2019 04:07:56, 528184 bytes

Name: SM Bus Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2930&SUBSYS_11001AF4&REV_02\3&11583659&0&FB

Name: CPU to IO Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29C0&SUBSYS_11001AF4&REV_00\3&11583659&0&00

Name: Standard SATA AHCI Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2922&SUBSYS_11001AF4&REV_02\3&11583659&0&FA
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\storahci.sys, 10.00.19041.1288 (English), 10/6/2021 08:50:55, 186168 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2934
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2934&SUBSYS_11001AF4&REV_03\3&11583659&0&E8
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 10.00.19041.0001 (English), 12/7/2019 04:07:56, 39424 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2668&SUBSYS_11001AF4&REV_01\3&11583659&0&18
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.19041.1081 (English), 10/6/2021 08:50:55, 139776 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.19041.0746 (English), 10/6/2021 08:50:55, 97792 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.19041.0746 (English), 10/6/2021 08:50:55, 388608 bytes

Name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1E84&SUBSYS_87081043&REV_A1\3&11583659&0&20
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NVWMI\nvPerfProvider.man, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 14175 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NVWMI\nvWmi.mof, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 148921 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NVWMI\nvWmi64.exe, 2.36.0000.0000 (English), 9/23/2022 20:36:20, 4486648 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\Display.NvContainer\MessageBus.dll, 1.22.2758.1620 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:08, 7536648 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\Display.NvContainer\NVDisplay.Container.exe, 1.37.3103.4323 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:10, 1014784 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\Display.NvContainer\NvContainerRecovery.bat, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 1951 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\Display.NvContainer\dlsargs.xml, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 544 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\Display.NvContainer\dlsnetparams.csv, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 1191192 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\Display.NvContainer\messagebus_client.conf, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 57 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\Display.NvContainer\nvgwls.exe, 9/23/2022 20:35:12, 33231880 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\Display.NvContainer\nvtopps.db3, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 126976 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\Display.NvContainer\plugins\LocalSystem\NvXDCore.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:16, 2042880 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\Display.NvContainer\plugins\LocalSystem\NvcDispCorePlugin.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:14, 523776 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\Display.NvContainer\plugins\LocalSystem\NvcDispWatchdog.dll, 1.37.3103.4323 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:14, 738312 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\Display.NvContainer\plugins\LocalSystem\_DisplayDriverRAS.dll, 1.10.0000.0000 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:18, 2618856 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\Display.NvContainer\plugins\LocalSystem\_NvMsgBusBroadcast.dll, 1.34.3030.7627 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:20, 3192320 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\Display.NvContainer\plugins\LocalSystem\messagebus.conf, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 57 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\Display.NvContainer\plugins\LocalSystem\wksServicePluginZ.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:18, 252904 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\Display.NvContainer\plugins\Session\NvFBCPlugin.dll, 6.14.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:22, 1387496 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\Display.NvContainer\plugins\Session\_NvGSTPlugin.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:30, 2489336 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\Display.NvContainer\plugins\Session\_nvppo.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:32, 1611768 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\Display.NvContainer\plugins\Session\_nvtopps.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:34, 11128824 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\Display.NvContainer\plugins\Session\nvprofileupdaterplugin.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:22, 2193896 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\Display.NvContainer\plugins\Session\nvxdsyncplugin.dll, 8.17.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:24, 1823720 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\Display.NvContainer\plugins\Session\wksServicePlugin.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:26, 309736 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:28:38, 732160 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 1865420 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcpl.dll, 8.17.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:29:34, 5751304 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nv3dappshext.dll, 6.14.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:28:54, 1004008 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nv3dappshextr.dll, 6.14.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:28:58, 95232 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvcoproc.bin, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 10134037 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvcpl.dll, 8.17.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:29:34, 5751304 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvdevtools.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:30:14, 4555776 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvdevtoolsr.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:30:16, 240128 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvdisps.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:30:22, 11613184 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvdispsr.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:30:28, 11323392 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvgames.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:30:54, 12413928 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvgamesr.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:30:56, 12736504 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvlicensings.dll, 6.14.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:31:38, 4556776 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvlicensingsr.dll, 6.14.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:31:40, 297448 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvshext.dll, 1.02.0000.0001 (English), 9/23/2022 20:33:22, 133112 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvsmartmax.dll, 6.14.0010.10003 (English), 9/23/2022 20:33:24, 203768 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvsmartmax64.dll, 6.14.0010.10003 (English), 9/23/2022 20:33:24, 242664 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvsmartmaxapp.exe, 6.14.0010.10003 (English), 9/23/2022 20:33:26, 275968 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvsmartmaxapp64.exe, 6.14.0010.10003 (English), 9/23/2022 20:33:28, 286720 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvsvc64.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:33:30, 2660360 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvsvcr.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:33:32, 1770984 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvsvs.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:33:34, 5068264 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvsvsr.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:33:36, 1950184 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvui.dll, 8.17.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:33:40, 6646248 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvuir.dll, 8.17.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:33:42, 2615272 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvvitvs.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:33:48, 7417320 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvvitvsr.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:33:50, 4134888 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvwss.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:34:32, 12219384 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvwssr.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:34:32, 9362936 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvxdapix.dll, 8.17.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:34:36, 9372648 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvxdbat.dll, 8.17.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:34:40, 1630184 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvxdplcy.dll, 8.17.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:34:44, 1883128 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\lxss\lib\libcuda.so, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 141464 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\lxss\lib\libcuda.so.1, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 141464 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\lxss\lib\libcuda.so.1.1, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 141464 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\lxss\lib\libnvcuvid.so, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 5950624 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\lxss\lib\libnvcuvid.so.1, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 5950624 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\lxss\lib\libnvdxdlkernels.so, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 7547400 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\lxss\lib\libnvidia-encode.so, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 424400 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\lxss\lib\libnvidia-encode.so.1, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 424400 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\lxss\lib\libnvidia-ml.so.1, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 212624 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\lxss\lib\libnvidia-opticalflow.so, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 354768 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\lxss\lib\libnvidia-opticalflow.so.1, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 354768 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\lxss\lib\libnvwgf2umx.so, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 45845584 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\lxss\lib\nvidia-smi, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 600472 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 28827 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\_nvngx.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:04, 1542632 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\cudnn_infer64_7.dll, 9/23/2022 20:28:32, 22774192 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvngx.dll, 30.00.0014.9516 (English), 9/23/2022 20:31:44, 488640 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvngx_update.exe, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:31:48, 1189864 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvngxdlss.dll, 9/23/2022 20:31:46, 27328 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\FreqTransfer32.exe, 9/23/2022 20:35:42, 3706856 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\FreqTransfer64.exe, 9/23/2022 20:35:44, 4007400 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\GreenScreenBG01.jpg, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 281528 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\GreenScreenBG02.jpg, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 499736 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\HighresBlender32.exe, 9/23/2022 20:35:48, 3814376 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\HighresBlender64.exe, 9/23/2022 20:35:48, 4109800 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\NvCamera32.dll, 7.01.0816.0000 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:50, 8045560 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\NvCamera64.dll, 7.01.0816.0000 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:52, 8542184 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\NvCameraAllowlisting32.dll, 7.01.0816.0000 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:56, 562168 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\NvCameraAllowlisting64.dll, 7.01.0816.0000 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:58, 706040 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\NvCameraEnable.exe, 9/23/2022 20:36:02, 374776 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\NvImageConvert32.exe, 9/23/2022 20:36:08, 3710968 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\NvImageConvert64.exe, 9/23/2022 20:36:10, 3988984 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\ReShadeFXC32.exe, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 9/23/2022 20:36:14, 776696 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\ReShadeFXC64.exe, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 9/23/2022 20:36:14, 891384 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\ShotWithGeforce518x32.rgba, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 66304 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\SphericalEquirect32.exe, 9/23/2022 20:36:16, 3660280 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\SphericalEquirect64.exe, 9/23/2022 20:36:18, 3914232 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\Sticker01.png, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 49695 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\Sticker02.png, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 474002 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\Sticker03.png, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 380006 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\Sticker04.png, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 86881 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\Sticker05.png, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 59304 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\Sticker06.png, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 13547 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\Sticker07.png, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 6342 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\Sticker08.png, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 96493 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\d3dcompiler_47_32.dll, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:36, 3470840 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\d3dcompiler_47_64.dll, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:38, 4177912 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\scratches.jpg, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 346354 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\tools_licenses.txt, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 15970 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvCamera\ui.tga, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 120236 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (English), 9/23/2022 20:28:52, 852968 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:30:08, 456168 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:31:06, 714728 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvopencl32.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:32:20, 14967296 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvopencl64.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:32:26, 17431016 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvcompiler32.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:29:06, 41541096 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvcompiler64.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:29:18, 46329344 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvlddmkm.sys, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:31:28, 43769336 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvvm32.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:33:56, 60236776 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvvm64.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:34:12, 67932648 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\libcuda.so.1.1, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 19396680 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\libcuda_loader.so, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 141464 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\libnvcuvid.so.1, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 5950624 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\libnvdxdlkernels.so, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 7547400 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\libnvidia-encode.so.1, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 424400 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\libnvidia-ml.so.1, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 1433216 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\libnvidia-ml_loader.so, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 212624 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\libnvidia-nvvm.so.4, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 27195336 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\libnvidia-opticalflow.so.1, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 354768 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\libnvidia-ptxjitcompiler.so.1, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 11382232 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\libnvwgf2umx.so, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 45845584 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nv-vk64.json, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 671 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:30:10, 689656 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvDecMFTMjpegx.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:30:10, 889856 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:30:36, 1228264 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvEncMFTH264x.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:30:38, 1542656 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:30:40, 1233920 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvEncMFThevcx.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:30:42, 1552872 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvcuda32.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:29:36, 18993160 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvcuda64.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:29:44, 21967872 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvd3dumx.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:27:56, 25277520 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvd3dumx_cfg.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:28:04, 25517488 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvdlistx.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:28:22, 225368 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvdxdlkernels.dll, 9/23/2022 20:30:34, 5880808 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvidia-smi, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 600472 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvldumdx.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:28:26, 1129960 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvml.dll, 8.17.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:31:42, 1180136 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvoglv64.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:32:06, 51425272 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvoptix.bin, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 143178196 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvoptix.dll, 7.05.0000.0000 (English), 9/23/2022 20:32:38, 42435584 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvptxJitCompiler32.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:32:52, 8027640 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvptxJitCompiler64.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:32:56, 9164792 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvrtum64.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:33:02, 73321464 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvwgf2umx.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:28:40, 44115968 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvwgf2umx_cfg.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:28:56, 44519088 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:30:52, 2127848 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:31:24, 1536488 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\OpenCL.dll, 3.00.0001.0000 (English), 9/23/2022 20:34:52, 1472000 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:30:48, 1059304 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:27:44, 7483880 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:29:54, 3066856 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:30:04, 8803816 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinfo.pb, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 93312 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvml.dll, 8.17.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:31:44, 771560 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvofapi64.dll, 9/23/2022 20:31:54, 865768 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\vulkan-1-999-0-0-0.dll, 1.03.0198.0001 (English), 9/23/2022 20:34:56, 1432336 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\vulkan-1.dll, 1.03.0198.0001 (English), 9/23/2022 20:34:56, 1432336 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\vulkaninfo-1-999-0-0-0.exe, 1.03.0198.0001 (English), 9/23/2022 20:34:58, 1905936 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\vulkaninfo.exe, 1.03.0198.0001 (English), 9/23/2022 20:34:58, 1905936 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nv-vk32.json, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 671 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvIccAdvancedColorIdentity.icm, 9/21/2022 19:35:13, 3288 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvd3dum.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:27:48, 21556184 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvd3dum_cfg.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:28:14, 21962880 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvdispco64.exe, 1.00.0016.0000 (English), 9/23/2022 20:30:18, 1552896 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvdlist.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:28:20, 188432 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvldumd.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:28:24, 935016 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvoglv32.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:31:56, 36308472 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvwgf2um.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:28:30, 35625248 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\nvwgf2um_cfg.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:29:08, 36283432 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:30:50, 1607672 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:31:22, 1182696 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\OpenCL.dll, 3.00.0001.0000 (English), 9/23/2022 20:34:50, 1213440 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:30:44, 845288 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:27:40, 6367384 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 31.00.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:29:52, 5362664 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0015.1748 (English), 9/23/2022 20:30:00, 10270184 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvofapi.dll, 9/23/2022 20:31:50, 687592 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\vulkan-1-999-0-0-0.dll, 1.03.0198.0001 (English), 9/23/2022 20:34:56, 1145600 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\vulkan-1.dll, 1.03.0198.0001 (English), 9/23/2022 20:34:56, 1145600 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\vulkaninfo-1-999-0-0-0.exe, 1.03.0198.0001 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:00, 1478408 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\vulkaninfo.exe, 1.03.0198.0001 (English), 9/23/2022 20:35:00, 1478408 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_70cfb45e19c20af4\NvTelemetry64.dll, 14.03.0060.0000 (English), 9/23/2022 20:33:38, 4466112 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2935
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2935&SUBSYS_11001AF4&REV_03\3&11583659&0&E9

[...]