FICC

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

phkb
Impressively Grand Sub-Admiral
Location: Writing more OXPs, because the world needs more OXPs.

Re: FICC

Post by phkb »

Excellent. Thanks for testing it, Norby!
Norby wrote:
- The auto-engange flag is lost after launch or load game (and boring to set it again ;) ).
<chuckles>So boring!
Norby wrote:
- Using Library config is a good way, auto-engange could be an option also.
I actually had it set this way originally, but then thought it might be better implemented in a more immediate way via the mode key. Once I did that I removed the Library interface. I'm in two minds here. I can see use cases for both methods, and while they're not particularly conflicting, my feeling is that if I move the setting to Library, I could free up the mode key for something else (like a chase target mode). I'd be interested in some other feedback here: (1) move the setting to be only via Library, and free up mode key for something else, (2) add setting to Library so it can be changed from either place, (3) leave mode key only.
Norby wrote:
- The acceleration restarts at every injector keypress and release over maxSpeed.
Thanks for the catch. Fixed in next version (I think!).
Norby wrote:
- A bonus that FICC actually reach 8x speed, see in Combat MFD. Maybe with Military Fuel Injectors only.
An unintended bonus! This is supposed to be simulating standard injector speeds, so I might remove this "feature" from the next release.
Norby wrote:
- An "else" in line 253 could save a nanosecond?
True.
another_commander
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

Post by another_commander »

At phkb's request and since this is now an implemented OXP and not a mere suggestion anymore, topic moved.
Damocles Edge
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Damocles Edge »

I've noted a slight fly in the ointment so to speak concerning slow speed handling following auto engage FICC.
I first noticed this when attempting to get in position to collect cargo which was on the edge of my scanner range. With that in mind I sped up, momentarily forgetting about the auto engage option which I had earlier activated, not to worry I thought it just means I will get there sooner, i slowed down to cause FICC to cut out and then killed the engines completely when I was on top of the cargo and this is where it got interesting.
As I dipped my nose to collect the cargo which should have been either just underneath me or immediately behind i noted that the stars were moving away from me. I had shut my engines off, so I shouldn't have been moving, it was as if the inertia of the travel from when I was facing 180 degrees from my present heading was still active in some slowly decaying way (which too quite a long while to cease).
Repeated attempts to show the effect were successful and I also noted that the engine trail effect could be seen out of my front view (almost as if the engine burn from travel in the opposite direction is still in effect pushing you backwards).
The screen grab below will show what I mean.

On a related subject can anyone tell me if there is an option or method to take video footage of oolite (I'm a on a linux rig)

Cheers
O.C.T.D (Oolite Crash Test Dummy) Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm......
phkb

Post by phkb »

Damocles Edge wrote:
As I dipped my nose to collect the cargo which should have been either just underneath me or immediately behind i noted that the stars were moving away from me. I had shut my engines off, so I shouldn't have been moving, it was as if the inertia of the travel from when I was facing 180 degrees from my present heading was still active in some slowly decaying way (which too quite a long while to cease).
Ah, it looks like it's the "sliding" issue I thought I'd dealt with, but must it obviously need more dealing. I'll check it out. Thanks for doing more of your excellent testing!
Norby
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: Budapest, Hungary (Mainly Agricultural Democracy, TL10)

Post by Norby »

phkb wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:25 pm
add setting to Library so it can be changed from either place
I prefer this for now. When another useful option will be available, the player could select in Library config that which is attached to the mode key.
phkb wrote:
it looks like it's the "sliding" issue
Exactly.
phkb

Post by phkb »

Thanks Norby.

Version 0.4 is now available, which I'll add to the download manager later today. In this version:
  • Cruise control injector speed is now equivalent to normal injector speed.
  • Fixed issue where "sliding" could occur when slowing down.
  • Slowed acceleration up to injector speed will now only happen if current speed is less than injector speed.
  • Added some flags to allow other OXP's to easily determine when the FICC is engaged.
  • Turning off auto-engage mode when the cruise control is active will now turn off the cruise control as well.
  • Auto-engage mode is now saved between sessions, and can be set with Library Config.
  • Code improvements as suggested by Norby.
Norby
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: Budapest, Hungary (Mainly Agricultural Democracy, TL10)

Post by Norby »

Nice! Inspections:
- Acceleration time is fit to manual injectors in an Anaconda (where thrust=14) but need double time in an Asp (thrust=50).
- While cruising an additional injector keypress give some extra speed for a few seconds.
Damocles Edge
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Damocles Edge »

phkb wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:21 pm
Thanks Norby.

Version 0.4 is now available, which I'll add to the download manager later today. In this version:
  • Cruise control injector speed is now equivalent to normal injector speed.
  • Fixed issue where "sliding" could occur when slowing down.
  • Slowed acceleration up to injector speed will now only happen if current speed is less than injector speed.
  • Added some flags to allow other OXP's to easily determine when the FICC is engaged.
  • Turning off auto-engage mode when the cruise control is active will now turn off the cruise control as well.
  • Auto-engage mode is now saved between sessions, and can be set with Library Config.
  • Code improvements as suggested by Norby.
IMHO all seems to be fine and dandy with V0.4 :D

*edit* Just noted that with auto FICC option enabled this can marginally speed up docking using docking computer as the docking computer will at times use the FICC (it is wise to disable weapons if you have surjectors oxp installed to avoid slight fuel loss while docking).
I did see very slight appearance of jets at front view immediately after docking computer had activated FICC and then slowed to a halt as turning but it was very short lived and certainly nothing to be of any concern.

Great work sir 8)
phkb

Post by phkb »

Damocles Edge wrote:
Great work sir 8)
Thanks!
Damocles Edge wrote:
I did see very slight appearance of jets at front view immediately after docking computer had activated FICC and then slowed to a halt as turning but it was very short lived and certainly nothing to be of any concern.
There is a bug I'm about to release a fix for that hopefully should be the end of the sliding/jets-in-front-view issue. If you want to see the bug now, engage CC manually (ie don't have auto-engage on) and then press the injectors key once. It's time to slide, slide, slide!

I'll do some further tests with docking to see if I can detect any issues.
Damocles Edge
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Damocles Edge »

Think I spoke too soon

After further play I am finding that I still have a problem with severe slide - it seems to be evident when the auto engage option is selected.
I'm also finding that where surjectors had partially run my shields down through FICC auto engage that they are now not recharging.
I will make sure that I keep a copy of my Latest.log in case it can be of any help.
phkb

Post by phkb »

With Surjectors, there could be a problem if you use the standard injectors key while the CC is engaged. I've found and fixed this issue for the next release, but if your experience is slightly different, I might have to do more fixing.
phkb

Post by phkb »

Just uploaded version 0.5, which (fingers-crossed) fixes all the sliding issues. At least until someone finds a new instance of it!
In this version:
  • Acceleration up to injector speed will now vary based on thrust level of ship (ie Asp MkII will accelerate faster than an Anaconda).
  • Pressing injectors key when cruise control is engaged will now avoid the "sliding" issue during transition.
  • Simplified setting of velocity vectors.
  • Improved integration with Surjectors.
phkb

Post by phkb »

Version 0.6 is available now and should finally solve the sliding issues when used in conjunction with Surjectors.
Milo
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Milo »

Q-Charger, if activated, operates while speed is between 95% and 100%. FICC operates at maxSpeed (100%). Instead of disabling FICC when Q-Charger is active at 100%, I'd like it if FICC would disable Q-Charger, so Q-Charger would be for 95-99% and FICC would be for 100%. I think you could call worldScripts.Q-Charger.qchargerCheckTimer.stop(); when FICC starts and start the timer when FICC stops (only if it was running before).

Something like this:

Code: Select all

"use strict";
this.name = "FuelInjectionCruiseControl";
this.author = "phkb";
this.copyright = "2018 phkb";
this.description = "Mode/Activation code for the FICC equipment";
this.licence = "CC BY-NC-SA 4.0";

this._bgs = false; // is BGS installed?
this._qcharger = false; // is the Q-Charger OXP installed?
this._surjectors = false; // is the Surjectors OXP installed?
this._engaged = false;

this._autoEngage = true;
this._disableAutoOnRedAlert = false;
this._disableAutoOnDocking = false;
this._trueValues = ["yes", "1", 1, "true", true];

/*
	TODO:
		Can we get the space dust effect to work the same as it does for normal injectors?
		Chase mode - match speed to target, or match speed when within 10km of target?
*/

// Library config
this._libraryConfig = {
	Name: this.name,
	Alias: "Fuel Injection Cruise Control",
	Display: "Config",
	Alive: "_libraryConfig",
	Bool: {
		B0: {
			Name: "_autoEngage",
			Def: true,
			Desc: "Auto-engage FICC"
		},
		B1: {
			Name: "_disableAutoOnRedAlert",
			Def: false,
			Desc: "Red alert disable auto on"
		},
		B2: {
			Name: "_disableAutoOnDocking",
			Def: false,
			Desc: "Docking disable auto on"
		},
		Info: "0 - Auto-engage FICC when maximum speed reached.\n1 - Disable auto on feature during red alert condition.\n2 - Disable auto on feature during docking."
	},
};

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this.startUpComplete = function () {
	if (worldScripts.BGS) this._bgs = true;
	if (worldScripts["Q-Charger"]) this._qcharger = true;
	if (worldScripts.Surjectors) this._surjectors = true;

if (missionVariables.FICC_AutoEngage) this._autoEngage = (this._trueValues.indexOf(missionVariables.FICC_AutoEngage) >= 0 ? true : false);
	// register our settings, if Lib_Config is present
	if (worldScripts.Lib_Config) {
		worldScripts.Lib_Config._registerSet(this._libraryConfig);
		// only restore settings if library config is present - otherwise, we'll keep the values set in the script (in case of manual override)
		if (missionVariables.FICC_AutoEngageRedAlertDisable) this._disableAutoOnRedAlert = (this._trueValues.indexOf(missionVariables.FICC_AutoEngageRedAlertDisable) >= 0 ? true : false);
		if (missionVariables.FICC_AutoEngageDockingDisable) this._disableAutoOnDocking = (this._trueValues.indexOf(missionVariables.FICC_AutoEngageDockingDisable) >= 0 ? true : false);
	}
}

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this.playerWillSaveGame = function () {
	missionVariables.FICC_AutoEngage = this._autoEngage;
	if (worldScripts.Lib_Config) {
		missionVariables.FICC_AutoEngageRedAlertDisable = this._disableAutoOnRedAlert;
		missionVariables.FICC_AutoEngageDockingDisable = this._disableAutoOnDocking;
	} else {
		delete missionVariables.FICC_AutoEngageRedAlertDisable;
		delete missionVariables.FICC_AutoEngageDockingDisable;
	}
}

this.shipWillLaunchFromStation = function (station) {
	var p = player.ship, ps = p.script;
	ps._fuelDeduct = 0;
	ps._qcharger_toggled = false;
	ps._surjectorsApplied = false;
	ps._surjectors = (this._surjectors === true);
}

this.shipLaunchedFromStation = this.shipExitedWitchspace = function () {
	ps._qchargerCheck = (this._qcharger === true && p.equipmentStatus("EQ_Q-CHARGER") === "EQUIPMENT_OK" && ((p.equipmentStatus("EQ_ENERGY_UNIT") === "EQUIPMENT_OK") || (p.equipmentStatus("EQ_NAVAL_ENERGY_UNIT") === "EQUIPMENT_OK")));
	ps._ficc_ok = (p.hasEquipmentProviding("EQ_FUEL_INJECTION") === true && p.equipmentStatus("EQ_FUEL_INJECTION_CRUISECONTROL") === "EQUIPMENT_OK");
	if (this._autoEngage === true) {
		this.$startCheckSpeedFCB(true);
	}
}

this.shipDied = this.shipWillDockWithStation = this.shipWillEnterWitchspace = function () {
	if (isValidFrameCallback(this._fcbID)) removeFrameCallback(this._fcbID);
	// turn the speed check fcb off as well, although if this is the shipWillEnterWitchspace event, it will be turned back on again when we exit witchspace
	if (isValidFrameCallback(this._checkSpeedFCB)) removeFrameCallback(this._checkSpeedFCB);
}

this.playerRequestedDockingClearance = function (message) {
	var ps = player.ship.script;
	if (message === "DOCKING_CLEARANCE_GRANTED" || message === "DOCKING_CLEARANCE_EXTENDED" || message === "DOCKING_CLEARANCE_DENIED_TRAFFIC_INBOUND" || message === "DOCKING_CLEARANCE_DENIED_TRAFFIC_OUTBOUND") {
		ps._ficc_playerIsDocking = true;
	} else {
		ps._ficc_playerIsDocking = false;
	}
}

// for oolite 1.85++
this.playerDockingClearanceCancelled = function () {
	var ps = player.ship.script;
	ps._ficc_playerIsDocking = false;
}

// for oolite 1.83++
this.playerDockingClearanceExpired = function () {
	this.playerDockingClearanceCancelled();
}

this.activated = function () {
	var ficc = worldScripts.FuelInjectionCruiseControl;
	// if it's already on, turn it off
	if (isValidFrameCallback(ficc._fcbID)) {
		player.consoleMessage(expandDescription("[ficc_disengaged]"));
		ficc.$playSound("engineDown");
		ficc.$stopFCB();
		return;
	}
	var p = player.ship;
	if (p.torusEngaged) {
		player.consoleMessage(expandDescription("[ficc_torus]"));
		return;
	}
	// no injectors
	if (p.hasEquipmentProviding("EQ_FUEL_INJECTION") === false) {
		player.consoleMessage(expandDescription("[ficc_unavailable]"));
		return;
	}
	// no fuel
	if (p.fuel <= 0) {
		player.consoleMessage(expandDescription("[fuel-out]"));
		return;
	}
	// not at max speed
	if (p.speed < p.maxSpeed) {
		player.consoleMessage(expandDescription("[ficc_accelerate]"));
		return;
	}
	// qcharger only operates if fuel is >= 0.1 and there is a working energy unit (normal or naval)
	// if (p.equipmentStatus("EQ_Q-CHARGER") === "EQUIPMENT_OK" &&
		// (worldScripts["Q-Charger"].qchargercondition === "ON" || (p.fuel >= 0.1 && (p.equipmentStatus("EQ_ENERGY_UNIT") == "EQUIPMENT_DAMAGED" || p.equipmentStatus("EQ_NAVAL_ENERGY_UNIT") === "EQUIPMENT_DAMAGED")))) {
		// player.consoleMessage(expandDescription("[ficc_qcharger]"));
		// return;
	// }
	player.consoleMessage(expandDescription("[ficc_engaged]"));
	ficc.$startFCB();
}

this.mode = function () {
	var ficc = worldScripts.FuelInjectionCruiseControl;
	if (isValidFrameCallback(ficc._checkSpeedFCB)) {
		ficc._autoEngage = false;
		removeFrameCallback(ficc._checkSpeedFCB);
		player.consoleMessage(expandDescription("[ficc_autoEngageOff]"));
		if (ficc._engaged) this.activated();
	} else {
		// start a fcb to monitor speed and auto-engage CC when max speed reached
		ficc._autoEngage = true;
		ficc.$startCheckSpeedFCB(false)
	}
}

this.equipmentDamaged = function (equipmentKey) {
	if (!ps) return; // script is undefined when player ship is destroyed
	if (p.equipmentStatus("EQ_FUEL_INJECTION_CRUISECONTROL") !== "EQUIPMENT_OK" || p.hasEquipmentProviding("EQ_FUEL_INJECTION") === false) {
		ps._ficc_ok = false;
		if (isValidFrameCallback(this._fcbID)) {
			this.$playSound("engineDown");
			this.$stopFCB();
		}
		if (isValidFrameCallback(this._checkSpeedFCB)) removeFrameCallback(this._checkSpeedFCB);
	}
	// monitor when the qcharger state changes (needs either EQ_ENERGY_UNIT or EQ_NAVAL_ENERGY_UNIT in addition to its own equipment)
	if ( this._qcharger === true && ps._qchargerCheck === true &&
		(p.equipmentStatus("EQ_Q-CHARGER") !== "EQUIPMENT_OK" || (p.equipmentStatus("EQ_ENERGY_UNIT") !== "EQUIPMENT_OK" && p.equipmentStatus("EQ_NAVAL_ENERGY_UNIT") !== "EQUIPMENT_OK")) ) {
		ps._qchargerCheck = false;
	}
}

this.equipmentRepaired = function (equipmentKey) { // if in-flight repairs restored functionality
	if (player.ship.status === "STATUS_IN_FLIGHT") this.shipLaunchedFromStation(); // check FICC and Q-Charger equipment and re-activate FICC auto-engage monitoring FCB if configured to do so
}

this.$startFCB = function $startFCB() {
	var p = player.ship;
	p.script._soundCounter = 0;
	p.script._accel = (p.speed / (p.maxSpeed * p.injectorSpeedFactor));
	if (p.script._accel > 1) p.script._accel = 1; // in case we're slowing from torus speed

// turn on some flags so other OXP's have an easier way of determining that the ficc is engaged
	this._engaged = true;
	p.script._ficcEngaged = true;

// only play the engine up sound if we are actually speeding up
	if (p.speed < (p.maxSpeed * p.injectorSpeedFactor)) this.$playSound("engineUp");
	this.$playSound("afterburner");

// set up the frame callback
	this._fcbID = addFrameCallback(function _fcbID(delta) {
		var p = (_fcbID.p = _fcbID.p || player.ship), ps = (_fcbID.ps = _fcbID.ps || p.script); // cache the player.ship and player.ship.script references
		var ficc = (_fcbID.ficc = _fcbID.ficc || worldScripts.FuelInjectionCruiseControl); // cache the worldScript reference
		var wsq = (_fcbID.wsq = _fcbID.wsq || worldScripts["Q-Charger"]); // cache the worldScript reference
		if (!p || !p.isValid || !ps._ficc_ok) {
			ficc.$stopFCB();
			return;
		}
		if (p.torusEngaged || p.injectorsEngaged) {
			ficc.$stopFCB();
			return;
		}
		if (p.speed < p.maxSpeed) {
			ficc.$stopFCB();
			return;
		}
		if (p.fuel <= 0) {
			player.consoleMessage(expandDescription("[fuel-out]"));
			ficc.$stopFCB();
			return;
		}
		if (ps._qchargerCheck === true) { // this is a do-once
			if (wsq.qchargerenabled) {
			 	// FICC takes over from Q-Charger at 100% speed (Q-Charger handles 95-99% speed)
				ps._qcharger_toggled = true;
				wsq.qchargerCheckTimer.stop(); // stop Q-Charger's timer while FICC is running (expectation, currently true: if the player toggles Q-Charger manually, it doesn't restart the timer)
				//ficc.$playSound("engineDown");
				//ficc.$stopFCB();
				//return;
			}
			ps._qchargerCheck = false; // don't need to check Q-Charger again while FICC is running
		}
		ps._soundCounter += delta;
		if (ps._soundCounter > 1) {
			ps._soundCounter = 0;
			ficc.$playSound("afterburner");
		}

// note: this method will not change the actual speed of the ship, 
		// so I've included the requirement that the ship must be at full speed before engaging

// velocity adjustment method
		p.velocity = p.vectorForward.multiply(parseFloat(p.maxSpeed * p.injectorSpeedFactor) * ps._accel);
		if (ps._accel < 1) ps._accel += 0.01 + (p.maxThrust / 15000);
		else if (ps._accel > 1) ps._accel = 1;

// deduct fuel
		var br = p.injectorBurnRate;

// surjectors changes the way injectors work at the base level, rather than at an equipment level
		// so, if the OXP is installed, and weapons are offline, the code kicks in
		// because we are simulating injectors here, not actually doing injectors, we need to implement the surjector code
		if (ps._surjectors && !p.weaponsOnline) {
			ps._surjectorsApplied = true;
			br = 0.01;
			p.aftShield -= 0.1;
			p.forwardShield -= 0.1;
			p.aftShieldRechargeRate = 0;
			p.forwardShieldRechargeRate = 0;
			p.energyRechargeRate = 0;
		}

ps._fuelDeduct += ((br / 10) * delta);
		if (ps._fuelDeduct > 0.1) {
			p.fuel -= 0.1;
			ps._fuelDeduct -= 0.1;
			if (p.fuel < 0) p.fuel = 0;
		}
	});
}

this.$stopFCB = function $stopFCB() {
	if (isValidFrameCallback(this._fcbID)) {
		removeFrameCallback(this._fcbID);
		ps._ficcEngaged = false;
		this._engaged = false;
		// restore surjector shield/energy recharge rates
		if (ps._surjectorsApplied) {
			var s = worldScripts.Surjectors;
			if (!p.injectorsEngaged) { // don't reset anything if the injectors are engaged, otherwise we might override surjectors
				p.aftShieldRechargeRate = s.$savedAftRate;
				p.forwardShieldRechargeRate = s.$savedFwdRate;
				p.energyRechargeRate = s.$savedERate;
			}
			ps._surjectorsApplied = false;
		}
		// reset velocity
		// we have to set this back to the current speed value, otherwise we'll get the "sliding" issue
		p.velocity = p.vectorForward.multiply(p.speed);
		// resume Q-Charger if it was active before FICC took over
		if (ps._qcharger_toggled === true) {
			ps._qcharger_toggled = false;
			worldScripts["Q-Charger"].qchargerCheckTimer.start();
		}
		ps._qchargerCheck = true; // need to check Q-Charger again next time FICC starts
	}
}

this.$startCheckSpeedFCB = function $startCheckSpeedFCB(silent) {
	if (ps._ficc_ok) {
		if (silent === false) player.consoleMessage(expandDescription("[ficc_autoEngageOn]"));
		this._checkSpeedFCB = addFrameCallback(function _checkSpeedFCB(delta) {
			var p = (_checkSpeedFCB.p = _checkSpeedFCB.p || player.ship); // cache the player.ship reference
			if (p && p.isInSpace && p.isValid) { // removed && p.script._qchargerCheck === false
				var ficc = (_checkSpeedFCB.ficc = _checkSpeedFCB.ficc || worldScripts.FuelInjectionCruiseControl); // cache the worldScript reference
				if (p.speed == p.maxSpeed && p.fuel > 0 && p.torusEngaged === false && p.injectorsEngaged === false && !isValidFrameCallback(ficc._fcbID)) {
					var _disableAutoOnRedAlert = (_checkSpeedFCB._disableAutoOnRedAlert = _checkSpeedFCB._disableAutoOnRedAlert || ficc._disableAutoOnRedAlert); // cache the config value
					var _disableAutoOnDocking  = (_checkSpeedFCB._disableAutoOnDocking  = _checkSpeedFCB._disableAutoOnDocking  || ficc._disableAutoOnDocking); // cache the config value
					if (_disableAutoOnRedAlert && p.alertCondition === 3) return;
					if (_disableAutoOnDocking && p.script._ficc_playerIsDocking) return;
					ficc.activated();
				}
			}
		});
	}
}

// player the buy/sell sound effects
this.$playSound = function $playSound(soundtype) {
	var mySound;
	switch (soundtype) {
		case "afterburner":
			mySound = new SoundSource;
			mySound.sound = "afterburner1.ogg";
			break;
		case "engineUp":
			if (this._bgs) {
				mySound.sound = worldScripts.BGS.$BGS.def["engineUp"];
			} else return;
			break;
		case "engineDown":
			if (this._bgs) {
				mySound.sound = worldScripts.BGS.$BGS.def["engineDown"];
			} else return;
			break;
	}
	mySound.loop = false;
	mySound.play();
}
I've implemented my idea, made some other optimizations and added extra checks (like checking if FICC equipment is still undamaged in the FCB, not just when starting FICC mode, but doing it by checking a flag on the script that gets updated by the event handlers so we don't have to scan the equipment list on every frame) and handling for in-flight repairs, and tested the basic functionality, which seems to be working as intended. (I didn't test damage/repair.)

TODO: I would prefer to remove the primeable equipment and make autoEngage mode always active, and the chase mode idea is interesting. Maybe as a safety feature, disengage injectors automatically if less than 1km from the target and player heading angle to player-target vector is under 2 degrees +/-, i.e., target is close and in front of the player.
phkb

Post by phkb »

Version 0.7 has been released. In this version
  • Improvement to QCharger integration. FICC will now only engage at 100% throttle, QCharger at 95-99%.
  • Changed auto-engage default state to "true".
  • Added a "passive" mode (selected via Library Config) that removes the requirement for primable equipment.
With many thanks to Milo for his suggestions and code improvements.