(WIP) GalCop's Most wanted

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

Gnievmir
Average
Average

Re: (WIP) GalCop's Most wanted

Post by Gnievmir »

I found a serious problem leading to the suspension of the game

Code: Select all

16:10:06.296 [script.javaScript.exception.unexpectedType]: ***** JavaScript exception (BountySystem_MostWanted 0.13): TypeError: this._courierRoutes[segment][side] is undefined
16:11:27.805 [script.javaScript.exception.unexpectedType]: ***** JavaScript exception (BountySystem_MostWanted 0.13): TypeError: this._courierRoutes[segment][side] is undefined
16:11:52.814 [script.javaScript.exception.unexpectedType]: ***** JavaScript exception (BountySystem_MostWanted 0.13): TypeError: this._courierRoutes[segment][side] is undefined
16:18:01.173 [script.javaScript.exception.unexpectedType]: ***** JavaScript exception (BountySystem_MostWanted 0.13): TypeError: this._courierRoutes[segment][side] is undefined
16:18:05.536 [script.javaScript.exception.unexpectedType]: ***** JavaScript exception (BountySystem_MostWanted 0.13): TypeError: this._courierRoutes[segment][side] is undefined
16:18:07.186 [script.javaScript.exception.unexpectedType]: ***** JavaScript exception (BountySystem_MostWanted 0.13): TypeError: this._courierRoutes[segment][side] is undefined
The error occurs when the variables chk1, chk2, chk3 and chk4 take the value -1
phkb
Impressively Grand Sub-Admiral
Location: Writing more OXPs, because the world needs more OXPs.

Post by phkb »

Thanks for the report. I’ll investigate and report back.
phkb

Post by phkb »

Gnievmir wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:53 pm
I found a serious problem leading to the suspension of the game
I've got a fix that will avoid the scenario, but I'd like to try it out with real data. Would you be able to PM me a link to a save game which had the issue? That will help me confirm I've got everything covered.
Thanks!
Gnievmir
Average
Average

Post by Gnievmir »

Naturally. However, you will have to wait a bit, because the game has changed and I have to try to bring it back to the situation where the error occurred. (I was a fugitive and returned to pay the fine.)
phkb

Post by phkb »

Thanks for sending me the additional info. I can confirm my fix is correcting the issue. New version 0.14 now available.
Gnievmir
Average
Average

Post by Gnievmir »

This is great information. I will download the latest version immediately. Thanks.
phkb

Post by phkb »

Version 0.16 has been released. In this version, [EliteWiki] GNN has been made a requirement for the OXP, to reduce code duplication and OXP size.