(Release) Manual Witchspace Alignment

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

phkb
Impressively Grand Sub-Admiral
Impressively Grand Sub-Admiral
Location: Writing more OXPs, because the world needs more OXPs.

Re: (Release) Manual Witchspace Alignment

Post by phkb »

Cholmondely wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:58 pm
Mind you, to be honest, I had a similar experience with the Manual Witchspace Alignment by phkb which also displays in the ASC when you have bought one.
Cholly, was interested to see this from you in another thread. Have you been able to work it out, or is it still a problem?
Cholmondely
Archivist
Archivist
Location: The Delightful Domains of His Most Britannic Majesty (industrial? agricultural? mainly anything?)

Re: (Release) Manual Witchspace Alignment

Post by Cholmondely »

phkb wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:31 am
Cholmondely wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:58 pm
Mind you, to be honest, I had a similar experience with the Manual Witchspace Alignment by phkb which also displays in the ASC when you have bought one.
Cholly, was interested to see this from you in another thread. Have you been able to work it out, or is it still a problem?
Goodness! Three years ago... I've been driving you chaps bananas for just over 3 years now!

Despite the included picture in my post, I was actually referring to this:

...and saying that while it looked great, I had no idea what it actually does. It is still a mystery.

But I have since worked out how to use the Manual Witchspace Alignment's imposition on the ASC.

"All" is not lost - just most of it!
Comments wanted:
Missing OXPs? What do you think is missing?
Lore: The economics of ship building How many built for Aronar?
Lore: The Space Traders Flight Training Manual: Cowell & MgRath Do you agree with Redspear?