Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

[WIP] NPC Equipment Damage

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

Cholmondely
Archivist
Archivist
Location: The Delightful Domains of His Most Britannic Majesty (industrial? agricultural? mainly anything?)

Re: [WIP] NPC Equipment Damage

Post by Cholmondely »

tsoj wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:21 pm
I found a few bugs (damage probability calculation was way too low compared to what Oolite does for the player, and a typo made the OXP incompatible with N-Shields), that I fixed.

Here is the new version: NPC Equipment Damage OXP 0.3.0. This includes the manifest fix by phkb.
Gosh! Thank you!
Comments wanted:
Missing OXPs? What do you think is missing?
Lore: The economics of ship building How many built for Aronar?
Lore: The Space Traders Flight Training Manual: Cowell & MgRath Do you agree with Redspear?
Cholmondely
Archivist
Archivist
Location: The Delightful Domains of His Most Britannic Majesty (industrial? agricultural? mainly anything?)

Post by Cholmondely »

tsoj wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:21 pm
I found a few bugs (damage probability calculation was way too low compared to what Oolite does for the player, and a typo made the OXP incompatible with N-Shields), that I fixed.

Here is the new version: NPC Equipment Damage OXP 0.3.0. This includes the manifest fix by phkb.
Tsoj - I don't think this one is on the in-game Expansions Manager. Why not add your new version? If you do, don't forget to add both your and Phkb's names, either...
Comments wanted:
Lore: The Space Traders Flight Training Manual: Cowell & MgRath Do you agree with Redspear?
tsoj
Deadly
Deadly

Post by tsoj »

Done :D
Cholmondely
Archivist
Archivist

Post by Cholmondely »

tsoj wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:00 pm
Done :D
Well done! And thank you!
Comments wanted: