The chronicles of Shulth - Apocrypha

Writings and chronicles of the OOniverse.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

ClymAngus
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: The chronicles of Shulth - Apocrypha

Post by ClymAngus »

Oh and if anyone has a touch of photoshop experience (I do but have little time and/or wishes to help me proof read this for the digital release then that would be, you know cool) I know your all busy but I'm WAY too close to see the errors. :D

It would be nice to kindle this.
ClymAngus
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by ClymAngus »

I have some initial drafts of cover art and someone to proof read the first book. The second book is 15 chapters in but I want to make sure it "makes sense" before I start releasing chapters. Book 2 is coming make no mistake.
ClymAngus
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by ClymAngus »

I have a proof reader for book 1! A lovely young lady who is going through it now crossing i's dotting t's and all the other things I can't do because I'm crap!

I'm hoping for a kindle release in the near future.
ClymAngus
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by ClymAngus »

Ok I finally have news. After a massive alcoholic pay off. My editor will be releasing a fixed version of book 1 within the next week. And I will be starting to serialise book 2 "Exodus" on the forum. My editor has pointed me in the direction of a wonderful grammar program. (hey we can't all be brilliant can we?) so the posts should be a little less harsh.

With you all. I have faith in this endeavour. :)
Cholmondely
Archivist
Archivist
Location: The Delightful Domains of His Most Britannic Majesty (industrial? agricultural? mainly anything?)

Post by Cholmondely »

Would anyone happen to know whether the "Chronicles of Shulth - Apocrypha" was ever published in an edited version? Or, indeed, what happened to the "Chronicles of Shulth - Exodus"?

My own attempts to contact the esteemed author have - alas - plummeted into some sort of abyss of entropic stasis.
Comments wanted:
Missing OXPs? What do you think is missing?
Lore: The economics of ship building How many built for Aronar?
Lore: The Space Traders Flight Training Manual: Cowell & MgRath Do you agree with Redspear?