[RELEASE:] D.T.T Atlas UPDATE 1.1 1/30/14

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

Paradox
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: [RELEASE:] D.T.T Atlas UPDATE 1.1 1/30/14

Post by Paradox »

Here are the "extras" for the D.T.T. Atlas. This zip includes the original hull and cargo pod .obj/.mtl files, as well as the original template .pngs and my original (and messy) original Photoshop texture files. (22+ megs worth!)
GET IT HERE!
Diziet Sma
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Diziet Sma »

Paradox wrote:
Here are the "extras" for the D.T.T. Atlas. This zip includes the original hull and cargo pod .obj/.mtl files, as well as the original template .pngs and my original (and messy) original Photoshop texture files. (22+ megs worth!)
GET IT HERE!
Hmm.. do you want these 'extras' packs listed somehow/somewhere on the wiki?.. seems to me not many people will notice them buried in a thread.

Alternatively, I think you should at least edit the OP in the thread with a link to the extras.. that way they're more likely to be seen.
Most games have some sort of paddling-pool-and-water-wings beginning to ease you in: Oolite takes the rather more Darwinian approach of heaving you straight into the ocean, often with a brick or two in your pockets for luck. ~ Disembodied
Paradox
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Paradox »

Diziet Sma wrote:
Paradox wrote:
GET IT HERE!
Hmm.. do you want these 'extras' packs listed somehow/somewhere on the wiki?.. seems to me not many people will notice them buried in a thread.

Alternatively, I think you should at least edit the OP in the thread with a link to the extras.. that way they're more likely to be seen.
That I just did, thanks for the suggestion! As for the wiki, don't worry about it, as this is not an oxp, just extra stuff that few will be interested in anyways. };] There is a link to this thread in the wiki, and now 2 links to them here. If they want them, they will find them.

BTW, thanks to your work on the wiki, my downloads have actually doubled! Thanks again!