[RELEASE] Gallery OXP v1.21

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

Norby
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: Budapest, Hungary (Mainly Agricultural Democracy, TL10)

Re: [RELEASE] Gallery OXP v1.21

Post by Norby »

montana05 wrote:
this morning the counter went up again. It might be that I visited the same exhibitions all over again. :lol:
No problem and thank you for the savegame, look well as expected.

So you are on the way again to be Competent Visitor, good luck! :)
Norby
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Norby »

Harmless wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:44 pm
I found it quite cool that one of those OXZs has ship exhibitions, almost like a car dealership, parked near the witchpoint. If you scratch 'em, you bought 'em! I thought I had come up with a cool exploit to get to "Elite" more quickly -- drop a quirium cascade mine near the exhibition to get a huge kill count! It seems the OXZ author already thought of this -- in that brilliant and dazzling quirium moment, my half-million credits evaporated right along with the 20 parked ships! LOL!
Yes, this is in Gallery oxp, moreover these kills are not counted into your score. The fine is willfully huge, even you should pay off the full price of the destroyed ships, but these are not fully functional ones so currently GalCop asks "only" 100.000 credits for each one. ;)
montana05
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by montana05 »

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I recognized that some object like "seedy space bars" or ""Red Knights Squadron" Vipers" (plus the ships I am working on :oops: ) disappear frequently just to be "explored" once again next time you meet them. I am not sure if I missed or massed something up to get this results.
Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going.
Norby
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Norby »

It sounds like a bug, just I can not trace down in my limited time, sorry.
cbr
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by cbr »

In the current oolite, lighting has become more evolved, I would like to request ( if possible ) an option to rotate the lightsource in the gallery in the same way you can rotate the ships ( not perse at the same moment ).