[RELEASE] HardShips OXP v0.89

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

Josef
Competent
Competent

Re: [RELEASE] HardShips OXP v0.89

Post by Josef »

Cholmondely wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:41 pm

Cost 300000 deci-credits (divide by 10 to get credits)
Tech Level 14 (available on 15+)

Not too sure that the last is supposed to mean, I'm afraid!
Thank you!
Josef
Josef
Competent
Competent

Post by Josef »

Hi everybody,
does anybody know how much the Laser Drones and the Hard Drones cost and at what TL it is possible to buy them?
Josef
Cholmondely
Archivist
Archivist
Location: The Delightful Domains of His Most Britannic Majesty (industrial? agricultural? mainly anything?)

Post by Cholmondely »

Josef wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:48 am
Hi everybody,
does anybody know how much the Laser Drones and the Hard Drones cost and at what TL it is possible to buy them?
No details of cost or TL for either! There is a note on Hiran's Hard Drone page (top left corner) saying that it is a Police Hard Drone - which implies to me that it's not for sale.

It's seems to be a complex OXP - have you tried it?

What sort of OXPs do you use? You should have a pretty good feel for most of them by now....

Oh! And, by the way, how have you managed using a german-language keyboard? Have there been any problems?
Comments wanted:
Missing OXPs? What do you think is missing?
Lore: The economics of ship building How many built for Aronar?
Lore: The Space Traders Flight Training Manual: Cowell & MgRath Do you agree with Redspear?
Josef
Competent
Competent

Post by Josef »

Cholmondely wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:34 am

No details of cost or TL for either! There is a note on Hiran's Hard Drone page (top left corner) saying that it is a Police Hard Drone - which implies to me that it's not for sale.

It's seems to be a complex OXP - have you tried it?

What sort of OXPs do you use? You should have a pretty good feel for most of them by now....

Oh! And, by the way, how have you managed using a german-language keyboard? Have there been any problems?
I didn't try that OXP I just need that information for a database.
The german-language keyboard was not a problem. I bought the computer in Austria where I live.
Josef
Josef
Competent
Competent

Post by Josef »

There is a note on Hiran's Hard Drone page (top left corner) saying that it is a Police Hard Drone - which implies to me that it's not for sale.

Do you know, where that page is because I didn't find it?
Josef
Cholmondely
Archivist
Archivist
Location: The Delightful Domains of His Most Britannic Majesty (industrial? agricultural? mainly anything?)

Post by Cholmondely »

Josef wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:31 am
There is a note on Hiran's Hard Drone page (top left corner) saying that it is a Police Hard Drone - which implies to me that it's not for sale.

Do you know, where that page is because I didn't find it?
I started with Hiran's Index page (now a Bookmarked tab on my browser) from his outputdir multi-Megabyte "blockbuster" database and clicked on 685 Expansions by Name.

On the new page (alphabetical order - very helpful) I clicked on HardShips

At the bottom of that page there is a list of every equipment and ship included in the HardShips oxz

Then I clicked on Hard Drone under Ships.

But now that I go through it again to type this up, I notice that there are two listings of Hard Drone under ships. I had looked at the second only.

Thinking about it again, if they are ships, they are not necessarily for sale...

You could try asking Norby - he's just over the border from you, in Hungary...
Comments wanted:
Missing OXPs? What do you think is missing?
Lore: The economics of ship building How many built for Aronar?
Lore: The Space Traders Flight Training Manual: Cowell & MgRath Do you agree with Redspear?