Mission Question

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Phoenix4
Dangerous
Dangerous

Mission Question

Post by Phoenix4 »

Hi all,

I've just passed the 256 kill threshold, and after docking at the station I was offered my first mission to 'hunt down and destroy the Constrictor stolen from around the planet Xeer.'

So, having gone to the Galactic Map I cannot find Xeer - I'm already at galaxy 2....

Is it located in galaxy 1? - and if so, is there any way to get back?

I've been in galaxy 2 for most of my gameplay on Oolite, and would not like to restart if possible as I have over 100,000 credits and a Josher filled with every weapon and gadget available.

Thanks guys, any help is appreciated!

Px4
Phoenix4
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by Phoenix4 »

Forgot to add (as usual!):

This is the Windows version - released yesterdy - (new version found via link on BB).

Running Windows XP Pro SP2

Cheers!
Evil Juice
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by Evil Juice »

Minimal spoilers*******************************
You might want to hang around a bit in galaxy 2, look for hints in the planet description page, if nothing turns up you'll have to galactic hyperspace all the way through the galaxies....
I don't know if you actually have to travel after the beast from g1 to g2, but that's a bit spoilerish, if you know what i mean
Target lost
Rxke
Retired Assassin
Retired Assassin

Post by Rxke »

No, don't worry (spoiler...

it's in galaxy2. But be sure: it's a very frustrating hunt, little or no useful info, 'hearsay' stuff, so you'll have to be patient. And keep an eye open on the planet-info page, probably that was the way it was in og. Elite, so you don't get the info when you dock rightaway, you really have to look under F7....