SoloTek Industries

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

Cody
Sharp Shooter Spam Assassin
Sharp Shooter Spam Assassin

Re: SoloTek Industries

Post by Cody »

Diogenese Senna wrote:
No, I didn't ... but I do now
If you're lucky enough to encounter a GG, and you manage to beat it - be sure to scoop its escape pod (if you can catch it, that is).
CaptSolo wrote:
When 1.79 or whatever version number is deployed, and if I'm still available, I may reincarnate the Black Knaves.
Cool!
I would advise stilts for the quagmires, and camels for the snowy hills
And any survivors, their debts I will certainly pay. There's always a way!
CaptSolo
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CaptSolo »

The Cougar ST OXP ship is now available via the in-game OXP Manager. New textures, shaders, and a new alternate ship entry using 1.79 AI and NPC roles. Also can be found at a shipyard near you. Not for everyone as it has only a meager 5 TC cargo hold and no Cargo Bay Expansion. More information and new screen shots: [wiki]Cougar ST OXP[/wiki]
CaptSolo
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CaptSolo »

Version 1.5 of this OXZ is available from the Expansion Pack Manager or by direct download:
http://wiki.alioth.net/img_auth.php/1/1 ... _ST1.5.oxz

Changes:
1) Some errors / unwanted effects crept in related to the like_ship attribute from the custom Cougar ST, so the shipdata.plist had a total makeover. Anyone who installed version 1.4 is advised to remove same and replace with version 1.5.

2) The custom Cougar ST - the bounty hunter - was made a little tougher as he was getting wiped out too easily.

Other notations / changes posted here:
[wiki]Cougar ST OXP[/wiki]